Thank you for your stories and votes!
Here are the final results of the contest:
1. Marguerite Glazer
2. Volker Hamm, Simeon Todoriev
3. Vanessa Lawrence, Lauren Sherrell, Sarah Skabelund
4. Heather Wardale, Professor Edgar L. Hawkins, Pat Ottesen, Suzi Smith, Susan, Moran Even, Brian, Heather & Hayden Bishop, Denise Snooks, Kevin Davies, Luiz Wilhehlm, Erika, Paul Gayeski, Catherine Brady, Marcello Allegretti, Charlotte Garland, Anonymous, Geraldine Daly, Dr. J California, Sandy Seiler, Per Ã–sterlund, Catherine Lee, Asaf Bentov
Our support lady will contact winners for the prize.
Time flies! It’s been the 4th year since the advent of Spooky2 Rife system.
During the past 4 years, thousands of families throughout the world have adopted Spooky2 into their lives. Please accept our most sincere thanks for all your support. Spooky2 couldn’t have grown so fast without you!
This month, we are inviting you to share your Spooky2 stories for the chance to win FREE prizes. The closing date for entries is October 5th, 2016. There will be 20 finalists.
PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS
1. Spooky2 Advanced Kit (1 Winner)
2. Spooky2 Essential Kit (2 Winners)
3. Spooky2 Starters Kit (3 Winners)
4. Choose one from Spooky Cold Laser Twin or Wrist, Spooky PEMF Coil and Spooky Ultrasonic (14 Winners)
HOW TO SHARE YOUR STORY:
Write an essay or record a video on your Spooky2 story. Email your story or video to [email protected] by October 5th, 2016.
HOW TO WIN:
We’ll pick the TOP 20 stories and post them here (on this page) on October 7th, 2016. Once the top stories have been posted, all readers will have 7 days to vote for their favorite story.
On October 14th 2016, the story that gets the most votes will receive Spooky2 Advanced Kit. The following 2 winners will get Spooky2 Essential Kit and Spooky2 Starters Kit for the next 3 winners. The last 14 will receive one from Spooky Cold Laser Twin or Wrist, Spooky PEMF Coil and Spooky Ultrasonic.
If you have any questions about the contest, please comment below or send an email to [email protected], we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Tell your story now!
Note: The mentioned time and date uses China standard time, which is eight hours ahead of GMT time and thirteen hours ahead of US Eastern Standard Time (EST).
London, United Kingdom
New York, U.S.A.