The instruction below shows you how to do a GX TENS scan.
Connect your Spooky2 contact mode accessory to the Out 1 port of G1 or G2. Then short press the Power button to turn on GX.
Launch the Spooky2 software.
Go to the Presets tab, select >Biofeedback, GeneratorX, and then select the GX Biofeedback Scan (C) – JW preset:
Now go to the Control tab, tick Overwrite Generator, then click the red generator control button. The Frequency Column should be empty, and you should see these settings:
Enter the person’s name and/or other details in the Log Name field. Place the TENS pads across the area you would like to scan. Then click the Scan button to start the biofeedback scan.
When your scan completes, you will see the results presented in a new window. You can directly do a reverse lookup by clicking Go. This will find matches of the resultant frequencies in the Spooky2 database. Save the frequency results by clicking the Save button.
This will take you to the Create Program window. Name your scan results set appropriately, then select Save. We suggest including the person’s name and date. You can edit the Notes if you wish for future reference.
Spooky2 will automatically refresh the database after adding a new program. Your new program can now be searched in the Programs tab.
You can also click Analyse to open data from a previous scan. In this way, you can also choose different settings for the analysis, such as choosing Angle instead of Current. Click Analyse + will analyze the data combining Current and Angle. BPM and HRV are combined for Spooky2 Pulse.
When the file opens, Spooky will instantly perform another analysis and present the results ready for another Reverse Lookup or for saving. The numbers in the file names are the scan date and time.
GX can also do scans and treatment automatically using the GX Scan + Run preset. The preset begins with a 20-minute biofeedback scan. The hits found are then run on the same generator. When the program completes, another biofeedback scan commences. This cycle repeats until the preset is stopped OR no hits are detected. It can be run overnight using TENS pads. Simply load the preset and click Scan from the Control tab to start this preset.
1. It is better to have the electrodes as close as possible across the problem area, so more of the pathogen cells are passed by the signal.
2. For a general scan, place the pads on the left and right of the torso, midway between the hips and shoulders. The signal will go through the gut, which is a major organ, reflecting the state of your body. Many pathogens reside there.
3. Never place electrodes above the neck and keep them away from the heart.
4. Hand cylinders can be used instead of TENS pads, but the grip has to be kept constant for accurate results.
5. The biofeedback scan function can only be used when GX is controlled by the Spooky2 software. It cannot be performed stand-alone.
6. Spooky2 can only perform one biofeedback at a time.
For more information, please check the video below: