Spooky2 GX and XM-Generator are both powerful Rife generators. They can apply all the frequencies in the Spooky2 database, and customers can choose to run the frequency programs via different treatment types, including Contact, Remote, Cold Laser, PEMF, and Plasma.
Compared to XM, GX is designed to have more convenient features. In addition to a portable 2-in-1 generator, GX has high-speed gating, a higher frequency range, more accurate modulation, and a new stand-alone operation, which allows you to run programs without a computer.
Also, GX is widely praised for its unique GX biofeedback scan, which is faster and more accurate than XM Biofeedback Scan.
1. Ensure the correct connection between Boost and GeneratorX. Pay attention to the placement of BN, CN ports in the picture below. Do not connect it upside down. Complete the connections of two boosts in order.
2. Connect Remotes to BN ports of Spooky2 Boost.
3. Put your DNA into Spooky2 Remote v2.0. It is recommended to use fingernails as a DNA sample.
4. Turn on your GX and open your Spooky2 software. Make sure your GX can be detected by Spooky2 software. Go to the Control tab, and you will see two generator ports listed on the left side of the screen. The number of generator ports should correspond to the port numbers on your machine. Also, the name of Spooky2 software will display the version of your software on the window instead of showing it in test mode.
In this example, G1 – Port 7, G2 – Port 6. Please note that not everything is in order from smallest to largest. When selecting the suitable port on the software to run the program, make sure you have selected the correct port numbers.
Here, l want to run Detox Maintenance (R) – JK on Out1, and Schumann-Resonator (R) – JK on Out2. You can search for the keyword directly on the Preset search bar.
Note: since you are running with Remote,make sure you have correctly chosen the Remote Shell Preset.
1. Detox Maintenance (R) – JK on Out1
Go to Preset tab, Detox -> Remote -> Detox Maintenance (R) – JK. Just as emphasized above, Out1 is port number 7, so we go to Control tab, click “Overwrite Generator”, choose Port 7 and then click “Start”. The color of port 7 turns green and the frequency list is rolling, which means this program has been successfully running.
You can also have a check with your GX machine. The G1 of GX machine will show the name of Preset “Detox Maintenance (R)”. And also, the remote light is flashing.
However, based on different frequencies, the flickering situation of the remote light will change. The remote light even does not light up when the frequency value is too high. It is normal. So when you sometimes face dim lights, please do not need to worry. If you have any doubts, please refer to this blog:
2. Schumann-Resonator (R) – JK on Out2
Search the keyword “Schumann” on the Preset tab, and then click this preset. Go to Control tab, click “Overwrite Generator”, choose Port 6, and then click “Start”.
Finally, double check your GX machine, the names of ports, the remote light, and the changing frequency data.
If the software does not detect your GX, you can try the following steps to solve this problem:
1. Check all the connections, and make sure there is no mistake.
2. Go to Utils, click “Rescan Devices”.
3. And if it still dose not work, try to use a new USB cord. Or you can contact our customer service for a detailed check by sending emails to [email protected].
Remote mode is the safest way among all types of Spooky2 frequency application. You can run Remote mode all day, and there is no limit to the physical distance. You can go anywhere you want while still receiving the balancing energy of Rife frequencies.