SAMA is a program where experts are invited to discuss a topic from their area of expertise. In this episode, we were delighted to have Martha Ugarte to talk about Ho’oponopono.
Ho’oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian art of problem-solving, forgiveness and reconciliation. Traditionally, it was practiced to help people who were physically ill. Modern researchers have found that the applications of Ho’oponopono can be influential in any situation or relationship. Simply use your intention and attention to use these four key mantras to heal relationships and enjoy your life in all aspects.
Martha Ugarte has been practicing self-identity through Ho’oponopono® since 2009. She feels eternally grateful to have started cleaning while she was pregnant with her son. She holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Psychology and has a minor in Biology. Self-identity through Ho’oponopono® became a way of life for her in 2015, when she became part of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len’s cleaning team. In 2016, she and her mother were chosen by Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and Joann Kailikea to expand the Zero Wise website to Spanish. She has also served as a Spanish translator for MsKr Radio Shows and Online Zerolag.biz SITH® classes.
Highlights of the video.
- 00:01:53, What’s is Ho’oponopono?
- 00:07:20, History about Ihaleakala Hew Len.
- 00:17:17, The benefits of Ho’oponopono.
- 00:25:00, Martha explains one of the important questions about Hawaii–Who am I?
- 00:27:00, What is a problem for people who do Ho’oponopono?
- 00:40:00, How do you solve a problem in Ho’oponopono?
- 00:43:00, Is it necessary to say the Ho’oponopono chant verbally, or can you think it?
- 00:45:25, Why should we usually say Thank you in Ho’oponopono.
- 00:46:40, Blue Solar Water — is another tool that can clear our memories.
- 00:51:24, What is the purpose of Ho’oponopono?
- 00:57:47, A question to Martha — Can you be physically harmed from Ho’oponopono?
- 00:59:02, John shared a story that he saw on CNN– A near-death experience with Covid changed a person’s life. We learned that Ho’oponopono saved this person’s life.
- 01:17:00, Martha explains again how Ho’oponopono changed her life.
If you have no idea how to practice Ho’oponopono, we encourage you to watch this riveting interview. Ho’oponopono is a powerful way to solve problems even without knowing the cause.
If you have any questions on this subject, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected]