Colon and liver cleanses can be accomplished with a variety of herbs, green drinks and easily digested whole foods such as juiced vegetables or those that are lightly steamed.
Drink Clean Water
Our drinking (tap) water can contain hundreds of unregulated substances, from pesticides and heavy metals to hormones and other pollutants. Bottled water is even less regulated, which means it's not necessarily a good alternative. Your best choice is buying a filter that can be used at home to remove chlorine, fluoride and other pollutants from the water you drink and cook with.
Cook Foods at Lower Temperatures and Avoid Burnt Food
- Don't fry your foods! Greatly reduce the amount of fast food, french fries, chips, cakes, cereals and crackers you eat.
- It's virtually impossible to completely eliminate acrylamide that can accumulate on fried foods. But eating a balanced diet mostly free of processed foods and avoiding a high-starch diet can greatly reduce acrylamide levels.
- Frying, baking, broiling or roasting are more likely to create acrylamide. On the other hand, boiling and steaming appear less likely to do so. Longer cooking times and cooking at higher temperatures can increase the amount of acrylamide in foods further.
- Don't store potatoes in the refrigerator. That can cause acrylamide levels to surge. If you're planning on cooking potatoes at higher temperatures, soak the cut - up spuds first. Soaking in water for 2 hours before high - temp cooking can reduce acrylamide levels by nearly 50 percent. Even a simple 30 - second rinse can slash acrylamide levels by 20-plus percent.
If you like bread, chose organic one made with sprouted grains. Additionally, I definitely avoid over - toasting or burning the bread - aim for a golden yellow color or lighter when toasting, roasting, frying or baking.
Avoid Processed Grains and Added Sugar
Our bodies make best use of food in its natural state, which is why added sugar or processed/refined grains are difficult to break down and can cause gut trouble. The more processed and altered that a food is, the more unnatural and harmful it becomes. Refined sugar, wheat flour, boxed pastas, frozen dinners, powdered cheese and heat - treated vegetable oils—these processed foods are at the heart of a whole host of diseases and disorders.
Wheat, soy and corn products are highly subsidized by the US government, making them very cheap and widely available for production of highly processed and refined products. Food allergies associated with these foods are subsequently on the rise and can contribute to leaky gut syndrome and improper nutrient absorption. These foods are also often loaded with pesticides, herbicides, GMOs and heavy metals. More and more, the seeds from which they are grown are genetically engineered. The solution? Buy organic, sprouted whole grains and avoid processed soy products.
- Check ingredient labels to be sure you're not consuming high amounts of added sugar/sweeteners. Brown rice syrup found in some snack bars and non - dairy beverages may contain high arsenic levels.
- Be wary of foods that might seem healthy but are really not, such as low - fat or fat-free foods, dairy - free and gluten - free foods, rice milk and foods containing artificial sweeteners. Many times these foods contain chemical additives in order to replace fat, wheat or dairy ingredients.
- Try working alternative grains like quinoa or buckwheat into some meals, rather than eating lots of bread, instant rice, pasta, cereal, etc.
- Rinse, soak and sprout your grains. Rinse your rice and cook it like pasta to reduce the amount of antinutrients it will provide. According to a Cornell University researcher, rinsing brown rice until the water is clear (usually 5 to 6 washings), and then cooking in a ration of 1 cup of rice to 6 cups of water, can remove 40 to 55 percent of inorganic arsenic in rice. And researchers from the UK found that cooking rice in a coffee pot reduced arsenic by up to 85 percent.
Consumer Reports testing found that basmati rice grown in California contained the lowest levels of arsenic; all types of rice, except sushi and quick - cooking rice, from Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas contained the highest levels of inorganic arsenic in a Consumer Reports testing.
Use Essential Oils
Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia serrata) has been clinically shown to be a vital treatment for various forms of cancer, including breast, brain, colon and prostate cancers. Frankincense has the ability to help regulate cellular epigenetic function, which positively influences genes to promote healing. Rub frankincense essential oil on your body (neck area) three times daily and take three drops internally in eight ounces of water three times daily as part of a natural prevention plan. Other helpful anti - inflammatory essential oils include clove, rose, tea tree, lavender and oregano oils.
Get Enough Sunshine and Vitamin D
Vitamin D is a fat - soluble vitamin that acts similarly to a hormone in our bodies. The best way to naturally obtain enough is through direct exposure to the sun, although eating certain vitamin D - rich foods like salmon and eggs can help, as can taking a high-quality supplement.
Clinical research shows that vitamin D can help prevent cancer best when you acquire about 50 – 70 nanograms per milliliter daily. Cover your bases of vitamin D3 through getting 20 minutes of sun exposure every day, ideally between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. with 40 percent of your entire body exposed to the sun. You can also take an oral supplement containing around 5,000 to 10,000 IUs of D3 every day, I recommend an effective combination formula of astaxanthin and omega - 3 fish oils with vitamin D3 taken together.
Some experts recommend drinking alkaline water which you can create by adding lemon or lime juice and/or a few drops of hydrogen peroxide. To help with detoxification you may also want to increase your intake of raw foods and green juices. Although fiber is an important part of digestion, elimination, detoxification and a source of probiotic support—too much fiber can stress a weakened or hyper - reactive immune system. Juicing, steaming and lightly cooking raw foods, using green powders and cutting back on or eliminating whole grains can ease digestion and make many nutrients more readily available.
Eating a healthy diet is number one when it comes to cancer prevention. But there are also certain herbs and supplements that have been shown to help lower inflammation, boost the immune system, and therefore help to decrease cancer risk. These include:
- Alpha - linolenic acid (Omega - 3 fatty acid): Omega - 3 fatty acids are getting so much attention because the Western diet is so unbalanced with an overabundance of omega-6's. Omega-3’s have a host of health benefits and research is still underway to validate their benefits in combating cancer.
- Chorella, Blue - green algae and Spirulina: These single-celled animals are a source of Vitamin B12 and bind with heavy metals, helping to eliminate them from the body.
- CLA: Conjugated linoleic acid boosts the immune system and may reduce the risk of developing colon, rectal and breast cancers.
- Coriolus Mushrooms: These disease fighting mushrooms have specific polysaccharides that boost the immune system, reduce tumor growth and combat cancer.
- Folate/Vitamin B9: Folate (vitamin B9) is crucial to DNA production and has been found to be effective against breast, colorectal and pancreatic cancers.
- Melatonin: Melatonin is a hormone that helps to regulate our sleep and waking cycles. This hormone's levels are closely linked to immune system function. Getting at least 8 hours of sleep and reducing stress will boost your melatonin levels.
Anti - Cancer Food Recipe -To protect yourself from cancer - improve your diet. Here is one recipe to make you started but you can find more good one.
Anti - Inflammatory Juice Recipe
Add all ingredients to vegetable juicer: 4 celery stalks, cucumber, 1 cup pineapple, green apple, cup spinach, 1 lemon, 1 knob ginger. Gently stir juice and consume immediately.
Another natural way to detox is using frequencies. Frequencies spectrum work similarly as the herbs and minerals or energy, sound and color healing practices. Scientific research has proven amazing result of frequencies and electromagnetic pulses effects on healing and restoring body systems.
Spooky2 Terrain Protocol using Quantum frequencies to detox your body. This protocol helps you detox parasites die offs, mercury, chemicals, heavy metals and other systems toxins from your full body system, including your liver, kidneys, GI, blood, lymph and intestines, etc. It will also support your organs and do maintenance to your body system. You are free to do anything while running the program, and will not be tethered to any machine, since the treatment is done remotely by Quantum technology.
The quality of your diet is linked to your overall health and ability to prevent cancer. But exercising, avoiding medication and toxin exposure, not smoking or consuming too much alcohol, sleeping well and controlling stress is equally important. Your diet doesn’t need to be"perfect"to be healthy. Start by making one or two changes at a time by removing foods that increase cancer risk.
- Cancer - causing foods include those that contain pesticides, additives, added sugar or artificial sweeteners, processed meats, burnt foods, fried foods and other chemicals. Examples of cancer - causing foods and ingredients are french fries, hot dogs, deli meats, sausage, ice cream, refined rice and other gains, high fructose corn syrup, processed vegetable oils, and trans - fats.
- To follow an anti - cancer diet lower your toxin intake, support the body's cleansing and detoxifying processes, get enough vitamin D, upgrade your water and eat unprocessed nutrient - rich foods — in addition to cancer - fighting foods.
- Some of the top cancer - fighting foods include cruciferous veggies, leafy greens, berries, orange and yellow veggies, herbs and spices, cultured dairy products, nuts, seeds and healthy fats like coconut or olive oil.
Using natural therapies helps to fortify the body and help treat and prevent cancer.