Thank you for choosing the new Spooky Plasma. Compared with Spooky Central, it has lots of wonderful improvements:
- Spooky Plasma only has plasma mode. There are no ultrasonic, PEMF coil or contact modes, making connection and operation much easier.
- Spooky Plasma has quieter fans making longer treatments less intrusive. And the fans will automatically stop 30 seconds after programs are finished.
- Spooky Plasma is made more robust. The inputs can be between 5 volts and 20 volts.
- Improved shielding for the input signals.
Please read these instructions carefully before using Spooky Plasma.
1. Connect your Spooky generator to Spooky Plasma. Out 1 goes to Input, and Out 2 connects to Modulation.
2. Connect your plasma tube to the rear high-voltage sockets. You can use either Spooky Phanotron or Spooky Straight Plasma tube.
3. Connect your power cable to the socket on the rear of Spooky Plasma.
4. Use the USB filter cable to connect your PC to the Spooky2 generator that is connected to Spooky Plasma. Then turn on the Spooky2 generator.
5. Switch on Spooky Plasma. The power light will be on.
Launch Spooky2, and choose a Preset.
For killing programs, use "Spooky Central Advanced - JW" .
For healing programs, use “Spooky Central Entrainment and Healing - JW”.
You can also use other Plasma (SC) presets for Spooky Plasma if you wish.
1. Never disconnect anything while Spooky Plasma is powered on – always switch Spooky Plasma off first.
2. Input Duty Cycle (from Out 1) must be 50%. Modulation (Out 2) can have any Duty Cycle value.
3. To avoid any programming errors, we recommend using a Plasma or Spooky Central (SC) shell preset.
4. Please take caution if you suffer with heart problems or wear a pacemaker or any other electrical implant.
5. Don't use the plasma tube near any electric devices such as a TV or computer as it will create disturbance to these devices.