We are delighted to have Alice Kromhout as our guest in this week’s training course.
Basic training course: Introduction for New User
Date: June 16, 2021
Time: 21:00 PM Nanjing, China (GMT+8.00)
Guest: Alice Kromhout
Alice Kromhout has, apart from her professional career as Flight Attendant for a major airline ending in a management position, more than 12 years of experience as a workshop facilitator and interpretor Dutch/English/Spanish for indiginous medicine women and men from South- and Central America. She has recently moved on to develop a training center in sustainable living and permaculture in the Pyrenees in southern France but has lived the greater part of her life in Spain though born and raised in the Netherlands.
She has recently become absorbed in the world of Spooky2 and in her quest of getting a greater understanding of all it’s possibilities she feels the desire to help those who are beginning their experience with the equipment or are still trying to decide where to begin their Spooky2 journey by providing clear and simple “waypointers” that can help them to make the best choice available for their personal journey to better health.
During this basic training course, Alice Kromhout will share:
- A short explanation of the difference between XM-generator and GeneratorX
- An introduction of Spooky2, MiraMate and HeaWea
- How to decide what will work best for you
- How to manage and run your selected programs by downloading and exploring the free software
- An explanation of the software
- How to find and use the resources available on the Spooky2 websites
- Online communities
We convert the time to your local time zone:
- New York, USA (UTC-4): 09:00 AM June 16
- Vancouver, Canada (UTC-7): 06:00 AM June 16
- Sydney, Australia (UTC+10): 11:00 PM June 16
- London, United Kingdom (UTC+1): 02:00 PM June 16
- Berlin, Germany (UTC+2): 03:00 PM June 16
If you have any questions on this webinar, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected]