We are delighted to have Nick Dewey as our guest in this week’s training course.
Training course: Which Kit To Choose
Date: July 23, 2021
Time: 21:00 PM Nanjing, China (GMT+8.00)
Guest: Nick Dewey
Nick Dewey can help and advise through basic to intermediate stages of using spooky2 and will give most people all that they need to help the process of improving well-being. His specialist skills are more focused on the things of treating himself for namely candida, yeast, mold, fungus, and co-infections.
During this training course, Nick Dewey will share:
- The Differences Among The Spooky2 Kits
- The Differences Between GeneratorX and Spooky2-XM Generator
- Why Multiple Generators Are Suggested for Certain Diseases?
- Spooky2 Scalar VS Spooky2 Central
- Which Kit To Start With
We convert the time to your local time zone:
• New York, USA (UTC-4): 09:00 AM July 23
• Vancouver, Canada (UTC-7): 06:00 AM July 23
• Sydney, Australia (UTC+10): 11:00 PM July 23
• London, United Kingdom (UTC+1): 02:00 PM July 23
• Berlin, Germany (UTC+2): 03:00 PM July 23
If you have any questions on this webinar, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected]