When the body encounters stress, it alters its own electrical fields through the autonomic nervous system. The results are changes in skin conductivity, heart rate and electrical signal behave. Once a biofeedback scan is finished, it will form a list of frequencies that can be saved as a set and used to deal with the unbalanced energy in your body because now you have the right frequencies.
Spooky2 has two ways of doing a biofeedback scan. Spooky2 Pulse and Spooky2 GeneratorX.
With Spooky Pulse, if you input an ultrasound sweep into a subject’s body, and one or more of its frequencies produces a sympathetic resonance from, say, a pathogen or a parasite, the subject will always have a low-level stress reaction. Which is picked up immediately and recorded by Spooky Pulse’s heart rate monitor.
Click to watch the video on how to perform a Biofeedback scan using Spooky2 Pulse.
Currently, there are three types of GeneratorX Scans using different Spooky2 accessories, which respectively are GX TENS Scan (using TENS pads), Sample Scan (using Sample Digitizer) and Scalar Scan (using Spooky2 Scalar).
GenX Scans results record the changes of electrical signals. If there is a frequency resonating with a pathogen in your body, a subtle change in the electrical pattern will demonstrate a hit is detected and recorded in the scan result.
Click to watch the video on how to perform a Biofeedback scan using GeneratorX.
Step 1: Save to Database
1. When the scan finishes, a window with your scan results pops up. Click the Save button and save your scan result as a program.
2. Give your scan result a name, which is easy for you to search. The default name is “BFB_the date”.
3. You will see the frequencies entered in the frequency area/square.
4. If you wish, you can enter text at Program Description. The default description is the time of your scan.
5. Click on the Save button on the top right corner of the window. Click “yes” when it asks are you sure you want to save and exit.
6. Then you could go to the Programs tab, tick only “BFB” and see the program of your scan results.
Step 2: Run Your Scan Results
You could start running your biofeedback scan results directly after a scan.
1. Under the Presets tab, choose Shell (Empty) Presets.
Choose the transmission mode (contact, remote, plasma) and Killing Preset. In this example, I will run my result in Remote mode.
When choosing the Killing preset, read the notes on the right to choose the preset which suits you the most.
For plasma mode, you could use Spooky Plasma Advanced (P) – JW.
2. Go to the Programs tab, search the name of your scan results and double click to choose it. You will see the scan’s name in the Loaded Program Pane.
3. Go to the Control tab, tick “Overwrite Generator”, click on your generator button. Press Start. The channel button will turn green.
Step 3: Do a Reverse Lookup
You can check what the frequency stands for by Reverse Lookup. The Reverse Lookup is based on loose matching simple math, so it can not be diagnosed.
This blog post shows what is Reverse Lookup:
You could learn how to do a Reverse Lookup here.
What do you do after the Biofeedback scan? Do you use reverse lookup? Comment below and share your experience with us!