A Safe and Effective VUV Light Device for Surface and Deep Skin Issues
Ray Gun is the most advanced VUV light device on the market, designed to help with many kinds of surface and deep skin issues effectively and safely. It can also benefit plants and get rid of mold spots on walls.
What is included:
Ray Gun Main Unit x 1
Gas Tube x 1
Goggles x 1
Power Supply x 1
Earthing Pad x 10
Earthing cable x 1
MiraMate Portable Case x 1
User Manual x 1
Ray Gun can benefit humans, pets and plants. It can also be used to clear mold spots on walls.
For humans, Ray Gun can help with:
5. Persistent itching (pruritus)
6. Basal cell skin problems, squamous cell skin problems, melanomas and other forms of skin problems
7. Other skin problems caused by fungi (including toe fungi and nail fungi), bacteria or viruses
Ray Gun creates VUV light within the gas tube. The bandwidth of light is very narrow; 221 nm to 223 nm. The photons of this light are powerful enough to kill fungi, viruses and cells living on the skin. Yet it is safe. The dead skin layer on the human body almost completely absorbs VUV radiation, so VUV will not harm normal skin cells. What’s more, VUV photons set off a chemical reaction to create proper nitric oxide and ozone within cells and tissues, which can work together to help various skin conditions.
In addition, Ray Gun forms a microscopic secondary ionization layer between the gas tube and the target skin. Current flows between the tube and the target. You can increase this current by placing an earthing pad on the opposite side of the target area. This increases the amount of ozone and nitric oxide, and more importantly, allows pathogen-disabling compounds to travel deeper into the body to reach deeper problem areas. All without harming healthy cells.
Single-button operation makes Ray Gun very simple to use. Simply plug in the power, wear protective glasses, place it on the desired skin area, and push the button to enjoy the energy balancing journey. It is recommended to use Ray Gun for 2 minutes (no more than 5 minutes) on each lesion area once or twice a day.
There are three modes of Ray Gun: contact mode, angle mode and penetration mode.
|The face of the tube touches the skin.
For sensitive skin and small skin problems.
|The edge of the tube touches the skin, and you slowly move the tube around.
For non-sensitive skin. Higher power than contact mode.
|Earthing pad is attached to the other side of the problem skin.
For deeper problems. Used in cobination with the other two modes.
You can remove the tube from Ray Gun and clean the tube using a cloth damped with alcohol, water, or other cleaning solution. Use a soft cleaning cloth or tissue to dry the tube after cleaning. Make sure the gas tube is completely dry before use.
Power: < 5W
Input: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Power Adapter: 12V 2A
1. Place the earthing pad on clean, dry skin. Choose a location that does not have too much hair. If necessary, remove excess hair with a shaver.
2. Do not place the earthing pad near the heart or head. It does not matter how far away the earthing pad is from the problem area.
3. Do not use if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant (conceiving) or breast-feeding.
4. Do not use if you have epilepsy or light-induced seizures or migraines.
5. Do not use if you have a condition related to photo-sensitivity or are taking medication that makes the skin more sensitive to light.
6. Wear the supplied glasses during use. Do not look at the light directly or use Ray Gun for your eyes.
7. Don’t share Ray Gun if you have a contagious skin condition.
1. If used according to the instructions but found to be defective, Ray Gun will be replaced or repaired for free within one year from the purchase date.
2. Service and repair are provided after the warranty period. Material and shipping costs will be charged as appropriate.
What is the difference between flash and ray gun?
- The wavelength band of UV light produced by Flash is broader. The light from Flash appears to be white. Even though a lot of energy of Flash is going into VUV, there is still a lot of energy in visible light spectrum. The VUV light emitted from Ray Gun has a much narrower bandwidth, and is therefore safer.
- Flash delivers strong bursts of ultraviolet. Ray gun deliveries a continuous stream of VUV at a high frequency. More VUV is delivered safer.
- In angle mode, Ray Gun can produce a large amount of ozone, nitric oxide, as well as localized heat. All these factors combine to treat skin conditions much more effectively than contact mode alone.
- Ray Gun forms a microscopic secondary ionization layer between the gas tube and the target skin. Current flows between the tube and the skin. You can increase this current by placing an earthing pad on the opposite side of the target area. This increases the amount of ozone and nitric oxide, and more importantly, allows pathogen-disabling compounds to travel deeper into the body to reach problem areas, without harming healthy cells.
How long and how often to use ray gun?
It is recommended to use Ray Gun for one lesion area two to five minutes each time, twice a day.
Who should not use ray gun?
- Do not use if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant (conceiving) or breast-feeding.
- Do not use if you have epilepsy or light-induced seizures or migraines.
- Do not use if you have a condition related to photo-sensitivity or are taking medication that makes the skin more sensitive to light.
- Wear the supplied glasses during use. Do not look at the light directly or use Ray Gun for your eyes.
- Don’t share Ray Gun if you have a contagious skin condition.