You have no items to compare.
Spooky2 Central Essential Kit with Straight Plasma Tube for Cancer, Lyme and Morgellons
This kit contains hardware to help new uses of Spooky2 to successful treat Cancer, Lyme and Morgellons. It combines the Spooky2 Essential Kit, Spooky2 Central Kit, and comes with an additional USB filter cable.
We are now having a new model of plasma tube called Spooky2 Phanotron plasma tube, it is more effective in focused local treatment. To understand the difference between Straight plasma tube and Phanotron plasma tube, please check the link: http://www.spooky2support.com/hc/en-us/articles/224994287-What-s-the-difference-between-Spooky-phanotron-plasma-tube-and-Spooky-straight-plasma-tube-
If you want to purchase Phanotron plasma tube, please check the link:http://www.spooky2-mall.com/spooky-accessories/spooky-central-essential-kit-with-phanotron-plasma-tube-for-cancer-lyme-and-morgellons.html
A modern-day Rife system that can apply Royal Rife's original frequencies directly without a carrier.
Spooky2 Essential kit
Spooky2 Central base unit.
Spooky2 Straight Plasma Tube*
Cables (power cable, 2*BNC filter cables, 2*USB filter cable, 6.35mm Ultrasonic Adapter, 3.5mm Audio to BNC cable).
Spooky2 Central has 4 functions:
Spooky2 Straight Plasma Tube
The method used by Royal Rife to successfully treat 16 terminally ill cancer patients.
Sound conducts far better in water and solids than it does in air. Since our bodies are 70% water, with the remaining 30% mostly solid, ultrasonic can literally flood the entire body with frequencies.
Versatile and highly effective,
Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field (PEMF) comes into its own when the location of the problem is known.
Spooky2 Central’s Contact Mode (SC Contact) can be used together with plasma for maximum efficacy.
What makes it so unique is that it adds a 320-volt energy spike payload at the end of every magnetic pulse.
This lasts for half of one millionth of a second (.5 microseconds), causing an instantaneous split-second reversal of every cell wall’s electrical charge.
With human cells, this opens up the cell “doors,” allowing plasma’s lethal energy to reach right inside and scour it clean of invaders in microseconds.
For pathogen cells, it’s simply instant death.
Mains voltage: Wide range 85VAC-250VAC
Mains power (max): < 150W
Signal Voltage (INPUT & MODULATION) : 5VDC
INPUT frequency range: 100 kHz - 3.5 MHz
MODULATION frequency range: 100 kHz - 3.5 MHz
High voltage output (RMS): 543v
High voltage (peak): 9315v
Spooky2 Straight Plasma Tube power (RMS max): 40W
Frequency range: 100 kHz - 3.5 MHz**
Ultrasonic output: 29VAC
Ultrasonic power (max): 2W
Ultrasonic optimum frequency range: 0 Hz - 1 MHz
Contact output: 320VDC / 0.5uS
Contact power (mean): 150mW
Contact power (instantaneous, 1K load): 102 Watts Contact frequency: 100 Hz
Coil output: 29VDC / 69uS
Coil power (mean): 200mW
Coil power (instantaneous): 134 Watts
Coil frequency: 100 Hz
Coil field strength: 200 gauss
* Spooky2 Straight Plasma Tube comes in a protective polycarbonate tube. High voltage plugs and 2 metres of extra thick silicon cable provide additional safety.
** Minimum specification. Dependent on cable length, layout, and tube type.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.