Spooky2 Large Tens Pad Usage:
Spooky2 Large Tens Pads provide a better contact with your skin, and more area for the power to enter into your body, making contact sessions more comfortable. For most instances, large Tens pads would be ideal.
For small areas which are hard to place large tens pads, we recommend using small Spooky2 Tens Pads.
Size is 70mm*100mm.
With 2mm plug.
Areas of application:
– TENS – Pain Management
– EMS (electrical muscle stimulation)
– Cosmetic Stimulation Current Applications
Where To Best Place Your Pads:
– Where possible place electrodes across your painful region.
– Spinal Pain: Place either side of your spine.
– Leg Pain: Place either side of your lower back.
– Arm Pain: On the hand of the pain harm.
Where Not To Place Your Pads:
– Never place the pads on your eyes or over your heart.
– Avoid usage above the neck if possible, and if you must, use the low power port of Spooky2 Boost.
– Avoid hairy areas, open wounds and scarred skin areas.
– Never place a pad directly over a joint, this includes your elbows, knees, and ankles.
– Pads should never be used when wet, and must be set aside to dry before you begin using your Tens unit.
– Never use a pad which has become damaged Replace any damaged pads before energy balancing.
– People with cardiac conditions and/or pacemakers, and pregnant women should consult their doctors before using Spooky2 TENS pads.
– Spooky2 TENS pads are manufactured with a self-adhering gel. Additional gel should not be used.
– Make sure your skin is clean, dry, and free from any lotion.
– Remove electrodes by lifting the edge.
– Hold the pin connector when inserting or removing the plugs from the Spooky2 Tens Pads.
– Always cover the adhesive gel with the original cover between use.
– If you feel any discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Relocate the pads to a different location and use a reduced power setting.
– We accept no liability through the misuse of these pads.
20 pieces of large electrode pads
- Please replace TENS pads regularly to make sure they have good contact to the skin.
- Make sure it is not 100% offset in the setting of Spooky2 software. Please strictly follow.