You have no items to compare.
Spooky Phanotron Plasma Tube
A new standard has been set.
Spooky Phanotron was made by skilled craftsmen using the best globally sourced materials. The quality is unsurpassed. A perfect match for Spooky Central!
Most Rife machines use straight plasma tubes for several reasons.
• They are cheap and easy to manufacture.
• They use readily obtained components.
• They can handle high power levels.
There are some disadvantages that must be considered.
• The signal they produce is not focused.
• Overall effectiveness is substandard.
• Glass is weak.
• They often contain poisonous lead to make them “brighter”.
• They cannot be safely touched.
An alternative is the Phanotron tube. These have several important advantages:
• Stronger, more focused signal.
• More durable glass.
• Better results.
It was the tube of choice for Royal Rife for good reason.
In historical cancer trials it was noted that the plasma tube must be close to, or touching, the patient. Only Spooky Phanotron has 3mm thick Borosilicate glass, protected terminals, 50 kV wires and high voltage plugs, to ensure user protection at all times.
Tube Diameter: 126 mm
Gas Type: 99.999% Pure American Helium (Grade 5)
Gas Pressure: 16mm Hg
Electrode Metal: Tungsten
Electrode Spacing: 35mm
Glass Type: Borosilicate (Pyrex)
Glass Thickness: 3mm
Maximum Power: 60 Watts
Wire Type: 50 kV Silicon
Wire Length: 2m
Plug: High Voltage Banana
Total Weight: 4KGS
* We recommend you also check out our Spooky Phanotron Tube Cover that can be used for blocking the light from the tube, ensuring uninterrupted sleep during overnight treatments.
You can check below video to learn more info about Spooky Phanotron Plasma Tube:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.