What To Do - How to Eradicate Too Much Sitting
Here are some ideas:
- Take every opportunity to get more movement into our lives -sitting too much needs to be avoided at all costs.
- You need to learn proper sitting positions and get good ergonomic chair.
- Schedule your activities - Use date and time set alarms, like for meetings or dinner.
- Take stairs whenever you can. This will boost blood circulation and heart rate. Visit instead of emailing colleague in the next office.
- Organize work stations - Standing an additional two hours dispersed throughout the workday is ideal to increase life expectancy, lessen the risk of chronic disease, improve blood sugar and cholesterol levels and boost productivity.
- Park your vehicle far from your office so that you can take a longer walk.
- Invite your friends for a Walk and workout . your classmates or colleagues are often sticking to once place, you may instead combine social life and fitness!
- To stay motivated - Set a goal
- Sign up in local rec center, do your yoga practice and commit to do a few push - ups daily.
- Use a nice chair that has armrest.
Using Spooky2 Rife Machine, Spooky2 PEMF low range frequencies from 0 - 30HZ which can be used for Common Problems including back pain that caused by sitting too long. It can help you eliminate fatigue and reduce the harm of sitting too long.
- Standing combined with walking - Set reminders to help you move for 5 - 10 minutes every hour. For example foam roller exercises, also called myofascial release, is a form of massage that we may do either before exercise to loosen up sore muscles and tight joints, or after a workout, to aid muscle recovery.
- Introduce or organize moving/walking meetings. Give your team a breath of fresh air. Walking while talking can increase creativity by as much as 60 percent.
- Take a walk outside during coffee and lunch breaks.
- Stretch your muscles often. Do small leg exercises while sitting.
- Introduce to our life the Fartlek workouts if you want to make running more fun. During his workout you run you run easy to moderate for an active recovery period to prepare your body for another interval.Work: 30 seconds to several minutes
Rest: 30 seconds to several minutes
Heart Rate: 70 – 85% of max heart rate
Total Workout Time: 30 – 60 minutes
- Add interval workouts - high - intensity interval training exercise with recovery phases, helping you burn fat faster while improving cardiovascular fitness.
- You may be able to eliminate your increased risk of early death caused by too much sitting at work by exercising one hour a day.
- Walk your dog, go to a park and toss a ball around.
- Explore your own town - fitness activities, local hiking trails, pools, fun fitness activities your community center.
- Use an app to add a few exercises to your daily life .
Use your smart phone interval timer alarms to get in short exercises throughout the day.
- Do vacations new way.
Instead of going to big crowded cities, go to small rural towns and explore simpler life.Connect with soil in gardens and exercise in parks, or go to a yoga retreat.
- Use social media to make your self accountable.
Post what you do and prove it with photos daily. Motivate and help others and it will help you.
- If you watch TV than add some exercises.
You have many options to increase your happiness and strength, just persist.
- Be free to create and invent new workouts.
Try many new workout classes then combine those activities you like the most.
- You don't need to spend much.
YouTube videos provide all you need and do not require much if any equipment.
- Involve your kids in the workout.
- Have your kids workout with you in house or outside. You will spend more time with your children and they will learn from you.
- Make it be time of fun.
Creating fun activities can become useful habit, do what you like.
- Track your progress.
- Use free gadgets it is very helpful and motivating.
We hope this few ideas will help you generate new energy for wiser life
Wish you good health, happiness and success.