- Spooky2-XM Generator (with power supply) x 1
- Spooky2 Boost 3.1 x 1
- Spooky2 Magnetic Stirrer x 1
- 300mm of 2.5mm diameter silver rods x 2
- Alligator Clip Cable x 1
- Customized Spooky2 Small Portable Case x 1
- User Manual x 1
Simple Software Installation Guide
1. Download the software:
Go to www.spooky2.com/downloadspage/ and click on the Spooky2 Starter Pack to download it.
2. Install the software:
A. Go to either your Download, Quick Access or Recent Folder and extract all files from the downloaded Spooky2 Starter Pack zip file.
B. In the new window that opens, go into the Spooky2_Starter_Pack folder.
C. Go into the Spooky2 setup folder. Then double click the Spooky2 setup application and follow the prompts on the screen.
D. When the installation is done, tick “Yes, launch the program file,” then click the “Finish” button.
E. Spooky2 will launch. You will see a “No generators detected” alert.
F. Click “Yes” to install drivers, and the driver installer will launch. Please follow the prompts on the screen.
When the driver installation for the Spooky2-XM generator completes, click Finish. Now you have Spooky2 software successfully installed.
PS: Spooky2 software will be in test mode if you don’t connect a generator to the computer.
Here is the video of installing the software and drivers:
What is Colloidal Silver?
Introduction to Colloidal Silver
What is colloidal silver? Many people are unfamiliar with colloidal silver, and even some who have used colloidal silver don’t know what colloidal silver actually is.
Colloidal silver consists of two words: “colloidal” and “silver”.
Silver is a chemical element with the symbol Ag. It is a soft, white, lustrous transition metal, and exhibits the highest electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity. And silver has been used as an effective antimicrobial agent by ancient people for a long time.
“Colloidal” describes the state of silver. A colloid is a mixture of two or more substances but they are not chemically combined (they can be separated). They are a special type of mixture where tiny particles of one substance are scattered through another substance.
Colloidal silver usually exists in a liquid form and has been used in medicine for a long time. It attaches to proteins on the cell walls of bacteria to disrupt their membranes. Silver ions can penetrate into cells, where they can interfere with the bacteria’s metabolic processes and damage their DNA, and eventually, the bacteria die.
Health Benefits of Colloidal Silver
Recent research has shown that colloidal silver has many benefits, which makes it a place in the medicine cabinet of all nature lovers. Colloidal silver has been used since the 20th century to treat conditions such as gonorrhea, epilepsy, and colds. It is also used in eye drops to treat eye conditions. Colloidal silver compounds have been used as local preservatives, disinfectants, and fungicides. Let’s look into the details of the benefits of colloidal silver.
- Healing wounds
- Treating pink eye
- Fighting inflammation
- Controlling flu and cold
- Easing skin conditions
How to Use Spooky2 to Make Colloidal Silver
Follow these simple steps to make true nanoparticle colloidal silver with high silver content. The silver particle size will be very small to increase the effectiveness of colloidal silver.
Before starting the hardware connection, please thoroughly clean the Spooky silver rods and container. Rinse with distilled water and dry with a napkin.
1. Fill the container with distilled water. Do not use tap or filtered water. These will almost certainly contain unwanted impurities and chemicals. It is normal for your silver rods to turn gray. However, if your water has impurities, it turns black.
2. Place two clean and shiny silver rods in the water. Ensure the distance between the rods is at least one inch or greater.
3. Place the container on the magnetic stirrer and insert the little plastic agitator.
4. Clip the alligator clamps onto the silver rods and plug the other end of the cable into the Colloidal Silver Port of Spooky2 Boost.
5. Put a cover, like a plastic wrap, on the container to keep the dust or dirt away.
6. Connect the generator to your computer’s USB port and plug in the power adapter.
1. Turn on the Spooky2 XM (GX) generator and start the Spooky2 software on your PC.
2. Click Utils from the top menu. Choose Colloidal/Ionic Silver Calculator and a new window will pop up.
3. Enter the parameters to calculate how long you should run your colloidal silver generation program.
4. Use the “By Calculation” method to calculate the program duration. You may change any field in the calculator.
Enter the distilled water volume. For example, 500ml.
Enter PPM. This is the desired Parts Per Million. We suggest setting this to 20PPM. This is the strength of most commercial colloidal silver.
Enter Current. If you do not have the tool to measure the current or if you do not know how to measure it, simply enter 0.2mA. This is a rough average estimation that assumes you have two 9 AWG rods one inch apart submerged to a depth of 12 inches in distilled water.
The total time needed to make your colloidal silver will be shown automatically beside Duration. This duration is given in minutes, hours, and days. Take a note of the duration in minutes. You will need this later.
If you have a TDS meter, you can make colloidal silver using the “By Measurement” option. Monitor the TDS reading during the production and enter the values to determine the PPM concentration.
We do not recommend using the fields of By Measurement since a TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) meter will NOT measure the colloidal silver content of a solution. Colloids are not dissolved solids.
If you need a completely accurate PPM value, it is recommended to use accurate tools for measurement. It would have to be tested in a well-equipped laboratory.
5. Exit the calculator, and go to the Preset tab.
6. Open Miscellaneous directory and choose the Preset Colloidal Silver Generation – JW Preset. Please read through its notes on the right section.
7. Go to the Programs tab and enter the calculated duration (750 minutes) you received from Step 3 into the Dwell Multiplier field.
8. Go to the Control tab, tick “Overwrite Generator”, select a generator and run the program.
9. Turn on the magnetic stirrer. Adjust for gentle movement of water. The speed is not critical.
Do not rush the manufacturing process. The slower, the better.
When the colloidal silver solution is ready, it may have a light yellow/golden color. This indicates a very small particle size. You can shine a laser light in the solution and observe a visible red line, indicating microscopic silver particles in suspension.
- The quality of colloidal silver will increase if it is made slowly. It can take a long time to make a truly great batch.
- Use cold water. Hot water will speed up the process but the particle size will increase.
- Store the colloidal silver solution in a dark glass container.
- Stir the water every hour to ensure the silver particles are evenly distributed.