Colloidal silver usually exists in a liquid form and has been used in medicine for a long time. It attaches to proteins on the cell walls of bacteria to disrupt their membranes. Silver ions can penetrate into cells, where they can interfere with the bacteria’s metabolic processes and damage their DNA, and eventually, the bacteria die.
Follow these simple steps to make true nanoparticle colloidal silver with high silver content. The silver particle size will be very small to increase the effectiveness of colloidal silver.
Glass or Ceramic Container x1
Distilled Water Only
Thoroughly clean the Spooky silver rods and container. Rinse with distilled water and dry with a napkin.
Step3: Hardware Connection
1. Fill the container with distilled water. Do not use tap or filtered water. These will almost certainly contain unwanted impurities and chemicals. It is normal for your silver rods to turn gray. However, if your water has impurities, it turns black.
2. Place two clean and shiny silver rods in the water. Ensure the distance between the rods is at least one inch or greater.
3. Place the container on the magnetic stirrer and insert the little plastic agitator.
4. Clip the alligator clamps onto the silver rods and plug the other end of the cable into the Colloidal Silver Port of Spooky2 Boost.
5. Put a cover, like a plastic wrap, on the container to keep the dust or dirt away.
6. Connect the generator to your computer’s USB port and plug in the power adapter.
Step4: Software Settings
1. Turn on the Spooky2 XM (GX) generator and start the Spooky2 software on your PC.
2. Click Utils from the top menu. Choose Colloidal/ Ionic Silver Calculator and a new window will pop up.
3. Enter the parameters to calculate how long you should run your colloidal silver generation program.
4. Use the “By Calculation” method to calculate the program duration. You may change any field in the calculator.
Enter the distilled water volume. For example, 500ml.
Enter PPM. This is the desired Parts Per Million. We suggest setting this to 20PPM. This is the strength of most commercial colloidal silver.
Enter Current. If you do not have the tool to measure the current or if you do not know how to measure it, simply enter 0.2mA. This is a rough average estimation that assumes you have two 9 AWG rods one inch apart submerged to a depth of 12 inches in distilled water.
The total time needed to make your colloidal silver will be shown automatically beside Duration. This duration is given in minutes, hours, and days. Take a note of the duration in minutes. You will need this later.
If you have a TDS meter, you can make colloidal silver using the “By Measurement” option. Monitor the TDS reading during the production and enter the values to determine the PPM concentration.
We do not recommend using the fields of By Measurement since a TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) meter will NOT measure the colloidal silver content of a solution. Colloids are not dissolved solids.
If you need a completely accurate PPM value, it is recommended to use accurate tools for measurement. It would have to be tested in a well-equipped laboratory.
5. Exit the calculator, and go to the Preset tab.
6. Open Miscellaneous directory and choose the Preset Colloidal Silver Generation – JW Preset. Please read through its notes on the right section.
7. Go to the Programs tab and enter the calculated duration (750 minutes) you received from Step 3 into the Dwell Multiplier field.
8. Go to the Control tab, tick “Overwrite Generator”, select a generator and run the program.
9. Turn on the magnetic stirrer. Adjust for gentle movement of water. The speed is not critical.
Do not rush the manufacturing process. The slower, the better.
When the colloidal silver solution is ready, it may have a light yellow/golden color. This indicates a very small particle size. You can shine a laser light in the solution and observe a visible red line, indicating microscopic silver particles in suspension.
- The quality of colloidal silver will increase if it is made slowly. It can take a long time to make a trulygreat batch.
- Use cold water. Hot water will speed up the process but the particle size will increase.
- Store the colloidal silver solution in a dark glass container. Plastics and ultraviolet light from the sun may cause the silver ions to lose their positive charge and clump together, disablingtheir ability to heal.
- Stir the water every hour to ensure the silver particles are evenly distributed.