Hot foot bath has been in practice for centuries and is still popular amongst different cultures. Regarding the benefits of foot baths, there is really much that can be said. Soaking your feet and ankles in hot water can soothe your tired spirit and help you restore energy. Besides, a hot foot bath can improve blood circulation, relieve muscle tension and pain, reduce anxiety and stress, and hydrate your feet.
Enjoy a foot bath with Spooky2:
You have to have Spooky2 Hand Cylinders for Spooky2 foot bath.
1. Connect your Spooky2 hardware properly and open up Spooky2 software.
2. Fill a bucket 1/4 full with warm water.
3. Place one Spooky2 Stainless Hand Cylinder in the water. Do not allow the other end of Hand Cylinder (the end connected with TENS Cable) to touch the water.
4. Place both feet in the water. Do not allow your feet to touch the Hand Cylinders.
5. Hold the other Spooky2 Stainless Hand Cylinder with your hands.
Select the “Footbath Detox(C) – JW” Preset under Detox\Contact directory and run.
Electrolysis is providing the detoxing action, not frequencies. The polarity changes every 5 minutes. The total treatment time is about 44 minutes.
If you have two buckets, this would be a better way.
You can also add extra ingredients to your foot bath. Different additions will bring various health benefits. Here are some popular ways to make your foot bath even better.
Vinegar is made from fermented grapes or apples. It’s high in acetic acid. During the fermentation process, the sugar breaks down. However, the vitamins and antioxidants, such as polyphenols, are left in the end product. It makes vinegar a healthy beverage. Vinegar also has natural antibacterial properties, so bacteria have a hard time growing on your skin. It can fight bacteria that cause odor.
To bath your feet with vinegar, mix warm water with vinegar in a tub or bowl. Note that vinegar is quite acidic and may cause irritation. If you experience any discomfort, you should stop or try to dilute the vinegar with more water.
Essential oil is the concentrated extract of plants. There are several ways of using it, including adding a few drops to your foot bath. The health benefit of essential oil depends on the plant.
Here we listed a few for you to try:
- Cedarwood oil is an antiseptic and anti-fungal, good for Athlete’s Foot.
- Cypress oil is an antiseptic and natural deodorant, which is helpful if you have a blister or are concerned about foot odor.
- Juniper berry oil alleviates muscle aches, including those caused by arthritis.
- Lavender oil is a favorite for relaxation and also a natural pain reliever.
- Rosemary oil helps soothe tired muscles and has antiseptic properties.
- Wintergreen oil is considered nature’s aspirin. It helps with pain and swelling and has a cooling sensation that is particularly pleasurable on tired feet.
Tips for usage:
1. Pure water is recommended. Tap water contains impurities such as chloride ions, metal ions, salt, etc. If you use tap water for a long time, there will indeed be oxidation problems. Pure water can prevent oxidation problems to a certain extent.
2. Do not add salt in your Spooky2 foot bath. Salt bath has many health benefits. But in our latest experiment, salt in the water can quickly cause oxidation problems.
3. Keep the distance between your feet and Hand Cylinders. You can use tape to fix Hand Cylinders to the side of the bucket.
4. Do not allow the other end of Hand Cylinder connected with TENs Cable to touch the water.
5. Do not use offline Generators.
6. Do not bath your feet if you have insulin-subordinate diabetics, ice nibble, arteriosclerosis of lower legs, or loss of motion in feet or legs.