Below are some biofeedback scan tips for your reference:
‣ To scan reliably, make sure you're properly hydrated, and that you've attended to bathroom needs before you start.
‣ To detect heart rate changes due solely to frequency hits, you need to be relaxed. Meditation, breathing exercises, peaceful music, or even just zoning out for five minutes works.
‣ Or you can use a web white noise generator and leave it running in the background. We recommend this website.
‣ Ideally, you should be lying down flat on a comfortable surface, with your head supported by a pillow. You should also be comfortably warm. Avoid movement if possible.
‣ You may use Remote or Contact Modes to input the frequencies. For Remote Mode, use a Bio North model and a fresh DNA specimen. If using TENS pads, place one on the back of the right hand, and the other just below the outside ankle of the left foot.
‣ A fingerclip sensor should be attached to the left hand finger that's most comfortable for you.
‣ An earclip sensor can be attached to an earlobe. However, because earlobes are rich in sebaceous glands, sebaceous oil may interfere in some cases. If so, you can instead attach the clip to the left little finger, or to the fold of skin between your left thumb and index finger.
‣ If a scan is intertupted, you must restart it from scratch. Scans cannot be paused once they've started.
‣ You may find yourself falling asleep. This isn't a problem as long as you remember that you're connected to the PC when you wake up (and also possibly to the generator). However, if the Spooky Pulse clip has been dislodged and fallen off, you must repeat the scan from the beginning.