WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT
You can take thousands of herbs, supplements and over - the - counter drugs to fight your yeast infection, but without cleansing your internal system and your digestive tract, it will be like painting over the rusty metal pipe, and you will never get rid of Candida.
Spooky2 - Quantum Healing Technology - Fast Start, Effective and Practical.
I recommend to start intermediately with quantum healing methods by Spooky2 programs, that is a small investment but very practical for most of the daily and occasional health needs. It is the fastest and simplest you can do to stop the overgrowth of yeasts. Then you have time to introduce other dietary and supplement changes that are necessary to stabilize your health in a long term.
- Reducing the intake of bread, beer, and foods containing high levels of sugar.
- Stress raises blood sugar levels and lowers the immune system, so making lifestyle and attitude changes that reduce stress can also help to change the conditions in which Candida thrive.
- Increasing fiber intake is also helpful, as this will help flush through the gut and take Candida with it, accelerating the move toward balance.
- Probiotics are also useful, as these include live friendly bacteria that help the gut to digest food. Fungus and bacteria compete with one another for resources, so increasing the number of bacteria present and reduce the levels of Candida and restore balance.
- Anti - fungal medication can be used, but should only be used in chronic cases.
- Individuals are not seeking to eliminate Candida entirely- this leaves space for bacterial infections to encroach. Rather, they are looking to restore Candida to normal levels and enjoy a balanced gut flora.
- Advice on avoiding sugary foods, that is essential to deprive the Candida of its food source, it is useful to consult the Glycemic Foods index for high glycemic foods to avoid. These include white bread and bagels, cornflakes and most cereals including apparently healthy foods like bran flakes and oatmeal. White rice and pasta are also out. Be sure to avoid anything over 55 (in the Glycemic Foods index). After six weeks, you can begin introducing foods with values in the 60s, and after the course of treatment is finished, you can experiment with foods in the 70s.
- Foods that naturally contain probiotics, friendly bacteria that will fight the Candida, include Yogurt, Kefir, and many fermented foods like sauerkraut and kimchi. It is important to note that you should avoid colorful flavored yogurts and stick to plain – the high sugar content of tastier yogurts is more damaging than the friendly bacteria are beneficial.
- Eliminate all processed foods and sugar, and begin eating only wholesome, organic foods if possible. The following foods also help the body heal from the assault of candida overgrowth and encourage the proliferation of healthy bacteria.
- Coconut oil -The anti-fungal properties of coconut oil will kill off fungus overgrowth. This tropical treasure has strong antifungal properties, which will kill the bad bacteria and support immune system functioning. Replace your other cooking oils with coconut oil and add liberally to foods or your coffee. Aim for two tablespoons daily to start.
- Garlic also has strong antifungal properties and will destroy unfriendly bacteria while encouraging the growth of good bacteria. It detoxifies and encourages healthy liver and colon functioning. Use garlic liberally to jazz up your food or chew freely on two to three cloves per day. Note: Raw garlic is far superior.
- Seaweed Eat fresh seaweed to flush toxins and fungus from the body. It may not be too appealing to look at, but seaweed is a highly nutrient-dense food that can fight against yeast overgrowth. Many times, people with yeast overgrowth suffer from hyperthyroidism, and seaweed is rich in iodine, which helps balance the thyroid gland. In addition, seaweed is a detoxifier and helps to flush toxins out of the body while cleaning the digestive system. Eat fresh seaweed or take high-quality kelp supplements for best results.
- Pumpkin seeds- are packed with omega-3 fatty acids, which have antiviral and antifungal properties. They help to reduce the inflammation caused by yeast and fight depression as well. Add pumpkin seeds to your cereal, salads or even eat them as a tasty snack.
- Ginger is a powerful detoxifier that increases circulation and flushes toxins out of the liver while supporting the immune system. It helps reduce intestinal gas and soothes inflammation from yeast overgrowth. Make ginger tea by grating a 1- inch piece of ginger root and adding it to two cups of boiling water and a fresh slice of lemon.
- Once you get your diet under control and introduce foods that fight the bad bacteria, you can consider taking a high-quality probiotic or eating a little bit of fermented food daily to keep your healthy bacteria count in good order.
- Changing Your Lifestyle
- Several behaviors can also help to reduce Candida levels, and the good news is that these behaviors also help to reduce stress and anxiety, which can contribute to a compromised immune system.
- Regular exercise is essential for overall health and longevity, but it also helps to maintain the body’s natural balances. Even going for a brisk walk for forty minutes a day will help to increase circulation and stir the body to begin fighting back. Exercising daily and learning how to manage stress in your life will also help to keep fungus from taking over your body.
- A sauna is also an invaluable tool. The sauna raises the body temperature and causes profuse sweating, which helps to rid the body of toxins and increases circulation. Increasing the temperature also creates an environment hostile to Candida, which slows growth.
- Contrast showers, or taking a hot shower and then turning it to cold, is a refreshing and exciting way to invigorate the body and increase the response of the lymphatic system, which is the important first line of defense in the immune system responsible for destroying old and abnormal cells, including Candida.
- Oregano Leaf Extract – the oil from the oregano leaf prevents the growth of new Candida and kills existing Candida, according to a study conducted in 2010.
- Caprylic Acid - Caprylic acid is a fatty acid found in coconut oil, shown to have antifungal effects. The compound is used in dairies and breweries as a sanitizing agent thanks to these properties. Ingestion helps to reduce Candida levels.
- L.Acidophilus - L. acidophilus is a probiotic bacteria found in dairy products like Yogurt and has been found to successfully aid in the reduction of yeast infections.
- Cellulase & Protease - Protease and Cellulase are live enzymes that eat the cell wall of Candida, breaking it down without the Candida becoming resistant. Both are necessary because the cell wall is made up of plant-like fiber (destroyed by the cellulase) with underlying animal proteins (destroyed by the protease).
- Aloe Vera gel - Aloe Vera gel is a powerful medicinal compound used for the treatment of stomach and bowel diseases, ulcers and inflammation.
- Arabinogalactan – Arbinogalactan is a probiotic microbial gum found in larch trees, promotes the activity of fecal bacteria enzymes, encouraging them to process food.
- Anise Seed - Anise is famous and highly sought after spice used for flavoring food, but its oil is also highly effective in slowing or even stopping the growth of Candida fungus and other harmful microbes.
- Black Walnut Hulls Powder - Black Walnut Hulls have several active effects thanks to their high tannin levels. The powder helps to dry up and stabilize stomach mucus, as well as being toxic to parasitic worms and curing diphtheria. It is an all-around agent for stomach health.
- Wormwood Leaf Powder - Wormwood leaf powder has long been used to restore health and balance to the gut, as a remedy for gallbladder and liver disease, and many digestive disorders. It’s chemical composition and active ingredient thujone helps to protect against harmful organisms.
- Reishi Mushroom - The primary effect of Reishi Mushrooms is to boost the immune system. In almost all cases of Candida bloom, a compromised or suppressed immune system has opened the door to the problem. The mushroom contains over 36 different active compounds that have pro - immune, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory effects.
BE PREPARED FOR THE EFFECTS DIE-OFF
As the supplement starts to take effect, the Candida will be destroyed. While it is dead, it is not yet gone, and this in itself can cause some temporary disruption and side effects.
This die - off, known as the Herxheimer reaction, can flood the body with toxins for a short period of up to a week.
Although this may not feel like it, it is good news, it means the supplement is working.
In addition to the obvious stomach pain and gas, these side effects include things like headaches and fever, nausea and sweating. In some cases. It can even create rashes, muscle, and joint pain and even swollen glands, as the lymph nodes do their best to fight the threat.
While reducing antifungals can reduce the symptoms, it is not wise to come off them altogether, as this will simply allow them to begin to thrive again, and may even become more resistant as a result. Stay strong, and you’ll soon feel better than ever.