We are delighted to have Dr. Artour Rakhimov as our guest expert in this week’s episode of SAMA.
Episode 143: How to Defeat Lifestyle conditions with Breathing Retraining – Health solution that Always Works
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2020
Time: 4:00 PM Nanjing, China (GMT+8.00)
SAMA Expert: Dr. Artour Rakhimov
Dr. Artour Rakhimov is an alternative health educator and author. He is the world’s leading inventor of breathing retraining methods and the developer of the Buteyko technique. He is internationally known for his work as a scientist, writer, and breathing trainer and teacher. He is a natural health care practitioner who has transformed thousands of lives over the past 12 years. Dr. Artour Rakhimov is engaged in dispelling popular myths related to respiration and bringing innovations and knowledge into the mainstream of medicine, alternative health, and society. He is the inventor of the Amazing DIY Breathing Device and the author of the world’s largest website devoted to breathing retraining for real health through higher body oxygenation.
Dr. Rakhimov explained why the Buteyko technique can be used to avoid lifestyle conditions. He also explained the importance of training our breathing to help us defeat the current coronavirus pandemic and other viruses. The Buteyko breathing technique helps us protect ourselves against lifestyle illnesses, so we can live healthy lives.
During this interview, Dr. Rakhimov answered:
1. Is there anything wrong with the way we breathe today? Did people in the past breathe differently?
2. Do people with chronic conditions breathe abnormally?
3. What health problems are associated with abnormal breathing?
4. Is breathing retraining useful for COVID-19, SARS and other viruses?
5. What is normal breathing at rest?
6. Which breathing pattern at rest provides maximum body oxygenation?
7. Why breathing more air at rest reduces oxygen transport to body cells?
8. How to measure breathing with DIY methods.
If you have any questions on this subject, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected].
For more episodes updates, subscribe here!