We are delighted to have Dr. James Kneller as our guest expert in this week’s episode of SAMA.
Episode 148: Personal Energy Support for Heart Health.
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2020
Time: 8:00 AM Nanjing, China (GMT+8.00)
SAMA Expert: Dr. James Kneller
In this episode of SAMA, Dr. James Kneller explained the relationship between heart health and personal support.
James Kneller is one of the nation’s leading heart rhythm specialists, and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) in clinical cardiac electrophysiology, cardiovascular disease, and internal medicine. As a Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society (FHRS) and Certified Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS), Kneller provides comprehensive patient care, combining best medical practice with invasive procedures using state-of-the-art technologies to treat heart rhythm disorders.
During this interview, Dr. Kneller shared:
- The effects of food on heart health.
- How environment and negative psychology can affect the heart.
- How to fix arrhythmia naturally.
- The impact of unrelated diseases on heart health.
- Heart bypass issues.
- The truth about personal energy.
- How energy can help our lifestyle and emotions.
- General advice on maintaining heart health.
If you have any questions on this subject, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected].