We are delighted to have Kaimanu Takayama as our guest expert in this week’s episode.
Episode 20: Colloidal Silver and PEMF Therapy
Date: Friday, August 18, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM Nanjing, China (GMT+8.00)
SAMA Expert: Kaimanu Takayama
Kai Takayama is a 45-year old holistic health practitioner who has over 15 years of experience working in the field of social services and for non-profit agencies assisting the homeless, HIV+, mentally ill, and substance abusers.
Currently, Kai operates an alternative health practice from home where he provides clients with PEMF therapy, Far-infrared therapy, Reiki, trigger point therapy, and diet and lifestyle counseling.
Here is what will be covered in this episode:
Colloidal Silver and PEMF Therapy
- My background, not a “doctor” or an “expert”. Just try to be informed.
- How I discovered both tackling my own health issues
- Science and history behind CS and how it is made
- Different types of CS
- How CS affects pathogens
- Different Ways to use CS (i.e. internal, external, plants, pets, household, cleaning, etc.)
- Legality of CS
- What is “Argyria”?
- History of using magnets for health/healing
- Difference between good EMF’s and bad EMF’s (electrosmog)
- Basics of science behind PEMF therapy
- How PEMF therapy works for pain, healing, and on the cellular level
- My experiences using PEMF therapy
- Difficulties with Technology
- Importance of Combining with other modalities
If you have any questions on this subject, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected] or ask Kaimanu live in the show.