We are delighted to have Lisa Dennys as our guest expert in this week’s episode.
Episode 65: Challenges and Strategies in Navigating Chronic Lyme Disease and other Complex Chronic Illnesses
Date: Thursday, August 23, 2018
Time: 10:00 PM Nanjing, China (GMT+8.00)
SAMA Expert: Lisa Dennys
Lisa Dennys is a certified life coach, medical intuitive, business intuitive, channeller and personal growth catalyst who has worked in health care and personal transformation fields since 1977. Her previous professional careers, as a Dr. of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture and an Occupational Therapist, have given her a unique, holistic perspective on health and illness.
Lisa Dennys is the author of Unveiling Lyme Disease: Is This What’s Behind Your Chronic Illness? where she describes her 30 – year odyssey of chronic illness, culminating in a Chronic Lyme Disease and multiple co – infection diagnosis in 2015. She shares her hard-won wisdom and strategies to help people find their own path to better health.
During this interview, Lisa will share:
- Highlights of her own health journey and why she wrote this book.
- The significant personal and healthcare system – wide challenges faced by people living with Chronic Lyme Disease.
- The top 3 skills that you need to build, in order to take charge of your health and create a greater state of well – being.
- How using intuitive tools can help with your health care decision – making.
- The value of looking inside yourself: exploring your purpose, values, beliefs and self-connection.
- How acknowledgement, truth and presence can be powerful healers.
- How perseverance, consistent small steps and the right supports are interconnected and essential to recovering better health.
If you have any questions on this subject, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected]
For SAMA episodes updates, subscribe here!