It is normal to feel tired or low energy from time to time. However, if you always get overwhelmed with fatigue, you might miss out on many opportunities or moments as you do not have the energy to enjoy your life fully. In most cases, fatigue is a normal response to excessive physical or mental activities, and it can get quickly alleviated by periods of rest. If your symptoms are prolonged, severe, progressive, or occur randomly, it can also become a medical condition.
Traditionally, fatigue is classified into physical and mental fatigue, whereas chronic fatigue syndrome has also become more common amongst people these days.
Physical fatigue is a consequence of intense physical exercise when your muscles cannot maintain optimal physical performance. Many people may also suffer from muscle soreness at the same time.
What might cause your physical fatigue?
1. Excessive activities for one time or long-term exercise without rest
2. Sleep deprivation
3. Complications of some other health issues, such as metabolic issues, obesity, or cancer
4. Vitamin deficiencies
5. Side effects of medications
Using Spooky2 to help with physical fatigue
Go to the Programs tab and search the keyword “muscle fatigue”, you will find two recommended programs that can effectively alleviate your symptoms.
Medically speaking, mental fatigue occurs when there is a random decrease in cognitive performance. It can result in sleepiness, low energy, or directed attention fatigue.
What might cause your mental fatigue?
Mental fatigue shares some similar causes as physical fatigue, such as sleep deprivation, complications of some other health issues, and side effects of medications. However, it is more of a psychological or emotional illness.
1. Staying concentrated for too long
2. Long-term depression
3. Drinking too much alcohol
How to deal with mental fatigue?
Please remember to give yourself a break when you have been working on a complicated task or job for an extensive period. Maintaining a positive mood is also important.
Using Spooky2 to help with mental fatigue
Search “Mental” under the Programs tab and you will find many programs in the search results. Choose the most suitable frequency to run based on your current condition.
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a complicated illness that affects your body systems and will not be relieved with rest. It is a type of extreme fatigue that lasts for at least six months and worsens with physical or mental activity. Chronic fatigue syndrome cannot be fully explained by an underlying medical condition, and right now, there is still no treatment plan for it.
Causes of chronic fatigue syndrome
It is estimated that young or middle-aged women are more likely to get chronic fatigue syndrome than others. Apart from that, potential triggers include:
- Immune system problems: Most of the patients diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome also have immune system problems.
- Viral or other infections: Some people develop chronic fatigue syndrome after having a viral infection. Therefore, many researchers suggest whether if some viruses might be the trigger of the disorder.
- Hormonal imbalances: People who have chronic fatigue syndrome sometimes also experience abnormal blood levels of hormones produced in the hypothalamus, pituitary glands, or adrenal glands.
- Physical or emotional trauma. Some people report that they experienced an injury, surgery, or significant emotional stress shortly before their fatigue symptoms start to manifest.
Using Spooky2 to help with chronic fatigue syndrome
1. If your symptoms are mild, we recommend you start with Terrain Protocol. Go to Presets tab, click Detox and choose the model you want to run.
2. You can also search the keyword “chronic fatigue syndrome” under Presets or Programs tab. You will find many frequencies in the search results. Choose the most suitable ones depending on your conditions.