Chest pain can be caused by a range of problems from different organs. The most life-threatening causes are the heart and lung-related problems. The pain occurs in many forms, ranging from a sharp stab to a dull ache. Since chest pain can indicate severe problems in vital organs, it is important to seek immediate medical help if the symptoms occur repeatedly.
Here is a list of some common chest pain symptoms and the possible cause:
- Chest sprain: occurs after chest injury.
- Panic attack: under a stressful situation, the heartbeat gets faster, sweating and dizziness may occur as well.
- Pneumonia: feeling painful when breathing, with symptoms of fever and coughing.
More severe symptoms that relate to heart problems:
- Feelings of uncomfortable pressure, burning, tightness in the center of the chest.
- Pain and numbness in other parts of the body.
- Cold sweat.
This frequency video helps to:
- Ease chest pain.
- Relieve other symptoms.
NOTE: It is important to call for medical help when needed.
Welcome to listen to this frequency and share it with your friends and family.
We suggest listening to this at least 2-3 times a day to see a possible effect. And it depends on your needs and personal situation to choose the volume level. We recommend maintaining a moderate volume at a comfortable level to prevent any hearing injury. Make sure you have enough lemon water or pure water to flush the die-offs from your body.