Everyone experiences some form of anxiety from time to time. However, being anxious is different from having an anxiety disorder. Anxiety often involves the body’s natural fight-or-flight response that occurs when you are feeling under pressure or facing a challenging situation. For example, before you have a job interview or an important appointment. Many people regard anxiety as momentum for solving problems rather than a negative emotion because it can help you to stay focused and be productive. On the other hand, anxiety disorder involves more than temporary worry or panic.
What are anxiety disorders?
Anxiety disorders include the most common psychological disorder in children and adolescents. They generally occur alongside other mental or physical illnesses, such as depression. People who have anxiety disorders would feel anxious all the time, and over time their symptoms can get worse. Some common anxiety disorders are generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), panic disorder and social anxiety disorder.
Anxiety disorders comprise a range of symptoms. Your stomach may feel uncomfortable, your heart beats fast, you feel short of breath, and your body becomes hot and sweaty, or cold and clammy. These symptoms are normally short but intense. Other symptoms include:
- Excessive fear or worry.
- Always anticipating the worst.
- Having trouble concentrating on tasks.
- Having sleep problems, such as difficulty falling or staying asleep
- Pounding heart.
Tips to stay away from anxiety
- Try to think positively.
- Maintain a good sleep pattern.
- Talk to someone about your feelings of anxiety.
- Control your alcohol intake.
- Eat a well-balanced diet.
- Exercise regularly.
- Practice meditation or yoga on a daily routine or find some activities that you enjoy.
Get anxiety relief using Spooky2
The following is a summary of Spooky2 user’s recommendations. Some are ready-made presets, others are custom presets. Run them 24/7 on Remote and see your results. Try to focus on energy, relaxation and balancing frequencies.
- Endorphins for Depression: a mix of endorphin release, depression and chakra crown frequencies (about 2 hours then loops).
- Energy Vitality: a mix of energy, vitality, kundalini, adrenal gland balance, minerals, and planet mars – (about 1:15, then loops).
- Schumann Resonator
- Calming, Agitation, Anxiety and Anxiety 1
- Depression Anxiety Trembling Weakness
- Feel Good: a mix of emotional balance, rose, feel good overall, serotonin, and gamma brainwave (45 mins several times a week if I can manage it).