Gallstones are stone-like deposits formed from precipitated bile components in the gallbladder, a small organ located below the liver that helps with digestion. The size of gallstones may vary in different cases. They can be the size of a grain of sand or as large as a golf ball.
Gallstones are very common. Especially in developed countries, about one in six adults may experience gallstones. Statistics from 2013 reported that gallbladder and biliary-related diseases occurred in about 104 million people and resulted in 106,000 deaths.
Symptoms of gallstone
In fact, most people hardly realize they have gallstones because the gallstones themselves do not cause pain. However, when the gallstones block the bile duct of the gallbladder, noticeable symptoms may occur.
- Abdominal pain
- Shoulder pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fever and chills
Causes of gallstones
Gallstones form when there is a chemical imbalance of bile inside of the gallbladder. A few possible reasons that cause this imbalance to happen are as follows:
- Your bile contains too much cholesterol. If your liver excretes more cholesterol than your bile can dissolve, the excess cholesterol may form into gallstones.
- Your bile contains too much bilirubin. Certain conditions like liver cirrhosis, biliary tract infections, and blood disorders can cause your liver to make too much bilirubin, contributing to gallstone formation.
- Your gallbladder doesn’t empty correctly. When it happens, bile may become very concentrated and form gallstones.
Natural remedies for gallstones
Surgery is a common type of treatment method for gallstones. However, if you do not want to undergo surgery and your gallstones are relatively small, you may also try these natural remedies:
- Apple juice. It may soften gallstones and help pass the stones.
- Apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is a popular health supplement, often contained in detox drinks.
- Milk thistle. It can stimulate the function of the liver and gallbladder.
- Artichoke. It is beneficial for gallbladder function, bile stimulation, and the liver.
- Gold coin grass. It is a type of herb from traditional Chinese medicine to reduce the formation of gallstones.
- Turmeric. It can stimulate the production of bile and help ease gallbladder emptying. You can add turmeric into your diet to reduce inflammation and gallbladder pain.
How does Spooky2 help with gallstones?
Frequency healing therapy is an alternative therapy to traditional medical therapy. It does not have any side effects. If you intend to get naturally rid of your gallstones, frequency healing therapy would be a good choice for you.
Spooky2 has the world’s largest frequency database, which contains over 35,000 programs dedicated to providing you with accurate and beneficial frequencies for various imbalanced energy and pains. You can use these frequencies to help yourself or your family members.
For gallstones, you may use the Spooky2 Terrain protocol and other detox programs to help detox your liver and gallbladder. Also, you may use specific gallstone programs for relieving pain in the bile duct.
Take Remote mode as an example.
Go to the Presets tab, and choose Shell (Empty) Presets > Remote > Healing (R) – JW.
Then, go to the Programs tab, search “gallstone”, and choose the program(s) you want.
Finally, go to the Control tab, choose your generator port, tick “Overwrite Generator”, and click the “Start” button to start.
Testimonial from Spooky2 user
“My partner had Gallbladder disease and his medical doctor wanted to do surgery. He had a serious episode where we took him to the Emergency Room and they determined the gallbladder was healthy but there was a stone in the tube leading from the gallbladder keeping the fluid from leaving the gallbladder. We immediately put him on the spooky gallstone/gallbladder frequencies, both remote and contact. In 36 hours, he passed the stone and has not had any problems since.”