Do you have a habit of eating greasy food? Are you overweight? Do you have a family history of diabetes? Well, if the answer is yes, you probably need to start paying attention to your blood sugar levels. High levels of blood sugar are often associated with diabetes. In America, around 10.5% of the population are affected by diabetes, which is a shocking statistic, and people should be serious about their blood sugar levels. In this blog, we will introduce the risk factors and symptoms of high blood sugar, the ways to prevent high blood sugar naturally, and how Spooky2 can help with diabetes and reduce high blood sugar.
Risk Factors of High Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, or in medical terms hyperglycaemia, refers to the health condition when you have too much sugar in the blood. This happens because your body has an insufficient amount of insulin (the hormone which is responsible for transporting glucose into the blood), or the hormones are not working properly in the body.
Major risk factors for high blood sugar are:
- You have a family history of diabetes.
- You are overweight.
- You have high blood pressure or cholesterol.
- You have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- You have a history of gestational diabetes.
- You have high levels of physical stress or emotional stress.
Symptoms of High Blood Sugar
As people grow old, it is always good to get a glucose monitor at home to keep track of your blood sugar levels. One to two hours after eating, if your blood glucose is still greater than 180 mg/dL, you should be aware of your health condition and seek professional medical help. There are also some signs or symptoms which indicate you have high blood sugar. Here we listed a few symptoms and, hopefully, you can remember these and be aware if you experience any of them.
Get thirsty easily and urinate more than usual: this is a common but not-so-obvious sign of blood sugar that is too high. If your kidneys can’t keep up and adjust blood sugar so that it returns to a normal level, the excess sugar is flushed out of your body through urine. You may become dehydrated and get dizzy.
Feeling tired constantly: Fatigue and extreme tiredness are symptoms of uncontrolled blood sugar. When your body is not processing insulin properly or it doesn’t have sufficient amounts of insulin, the sugar is staying in our blood rather than getting into our cells to be used for energy. Therefore, you get tired more often.
Have a blurry vision and frequent headaches: You may notice that your vision isn’t as clear as it used to be and that things may appear a bit blurry. High blood sugar levels can lead to changes in the shape of the lens, which makes it unable to properly focus, causing blurred vision. You may also find yourself having difficulty driving, working, and suffering from frequent headaches.
Tips to prevent high blood sugar
- Find healthy recipes. It is always good to keep a healthy diet. Search online for healthy recipes, consult your doctor or nutritionist about your diet, and make the best meal plan for yourself and your family.
- Exercise to help lower blood sugar. Keep a healthy routine and do some exercise every day will reduce your blood sugar levels. If you are interested, you can work with your healthcare provider to make a daily activity plan.
- Quit smoking.
- Stop or less drinking. Alcohol can raise blood sugar levels, but can also cause dangerously low blood sugar levels. If you are unsure, you may consult your doctor to determine how much is safe for you to drink.
Reduce high blood sugar using Spooky2
Frequency healing therapy is an alternative treatment to traditional medical treatment. It does not have any side effects. If you intend to reduce your high blood sugar in a natural way, frequency healing therapy would be a good choice for you.
Spooky2 has the world’s largest frequency database which includes many beneficial frequencies. You can use these frequencies to help yourself, or your family members.
Here we listed some programs that have received positive feedback for reducing high blood sugar. Give them a try and the results might surprise you.
- High blood sugar