Hot weather is coming with summer, and allergies and skin conditions are back in season. Did you get hit? Have you suddenly noticed itchy skin and wheals in itchy areas? If so, you need to pay attention to hives. If you do not know how to treat and prevent hives, this blog may help. Keep reading to learn about hives and how Spooky2 can relieve them.
What Are Hives?
Hives, also known as urticaria, are itchy, raised welts on the skin. They are usually red, pink, or flesh-colored and sometimes sting or hurt. In most cases, hives are caused by an allergic reaction to a medication, food, or an irritant in the environment.
In many cases, hives are an acute (temporary) problem that may be alleviated with allergy medications. Most rashes go away on their own. However, chronic (ongoing) cases, as well as hives accompanied by a severe allergic reaction, require medical care.
Symptoms of Acute Hives
Hives look different depending on the person and the situation. They can show up anywhere on your body. Signs of acute hives include:
- Raised welts or bumps on your skin. The bumps may look reddish on lighter-colored skin.
- Hives blanch (the center of the hive becomes pale when pressed).
- Itchy skin.
- Swelling under your skin causes puffiness (angioedema).
- Also appearing with painful swelling of your lips, eyes, and inside your throat.
Symptoms of Chronic Hives
In many respects, chronic hives and acute hives may look alike: they can be itchy, swollen raised welts that turn lighter in the center and with pressure. However, chronic hives can:
- Shift sizes and shapes.
- Appear, disappear and then reappear at least every few days for long periods of time, even months or years.
- Happen along with heat, exercise, or stress.
The welts that come with hives are caused by the release of immune system chemicals, such as histamine, into your bloodstream. Why chronic hives happen or short-term ones turn into long-term problems remains unclear.
The skin reaction may be triggered by:
- Heat or cold.
- Vibration, such as caused by jogging or using lawnmowers.
- Pressure on the skin, as from a tight waistband.
- Medical conditions such as thyroid condition, infections, allergies, and problem.
Most of the time, hives go away without treatment. Your healthcare provider might recommend medications and home care to help you feel better and lower your chances of having hives again. Common treatments for hives include:
- Allergy medications: Taken orally (swallow a pill) or topically (put on the affected skin), antihistamines relieve itching from hives and make allergic reactions go away or become less severe.
- Allergy shots: For hard-to-treat chronic hives, your healthcare provider may discuss monthly injections of drugs that block allergic reactions.
- At-home treatments: To relieve hives, you can take a cool bath or shower, wear loose-fitting clothing, and apply cold compresses. An over-the-counter (OTC) hydrocortisone or antihistamine cream can relieve itching and swelling.
How Can Spooky2 Help with Hives?
Hives can be very uncomfortable and interfere with sleep and daily activities. If you are deeply troubled by hives, you should seek treatment as soon as possible.
Unlike conventional treatments, Spooky2 Rife Frequency solution uses frequency resonance to kill harmful pathogens in your body or restore cellular energy balance. If you are seeking a safe and natural way to relieve your hives while avoiding the side effects of prescription drugs, Spooky2 is a good choice.
You can run hives-related programs directly in the software to help relieve your hives. Here is an example of running programs through Spooky2 remote mode, which allows you to get treatments anywhere and anytime:
- First, correctly connect the generator and the remote.
- Second, open Spooky2 software and choose Shell (Empty) Presets > Remote > Killing (R)-JW.
- Then, go to the Programs tab and type in the keywords “hives” to search for the programs you need. Double-click the programs to load them to your generator.
- Finally, go to the Control tab, tick “Overwrite Generator”, choose your generator port, and click the “start” button to start.
In addition, you can do a biofeedback scan to find the most appropriate frequencies for your body and run the scan results to help alleviate the symptoms of hives. To learn how to do a biofeedback scan with Spooky2, please follow this link:
Testimonial from Spooky2 User
Anyone can get hives. You may get them frequently if you are sensitive to allergens. Other people who are less susceptible may get hives once or a few times in their lives. If hives are interfering with your daily life, you can try spooky2 for relief. Here, we would like to recommend Spooky2 GeneratorX Pro Remote Kit. Of course, you can visit our website to choose your favorite products: https://www.spooky2-mall.com/products/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. And welcome to join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/spooky2/. We believe you will find much helpful information there!