Eat Slowly – Chew your food well to ease your digestive system work, so your body can focus on other tasks. Fast eaters experience more digestive problems, more belly fat, higher glucose and insulin and nutrient deficiencies. Chew your food until it’s liquefied so , enzymes are activated, and nutrients can be absorbed.
1. Eat real foods, avoid inflammatory foods that irritate and inflame the gut like soy, dairy products, gluten, grains, wheat, corn, artificial sweeteners, high – fructose corn syrup and sugar, vegetable oils, conventionally – raised, factory-farmed meats and fish, GMOs, caffeine, alcohol – so, look for not processed, not refined, not hydrogenated, not colored, not preserved with artificial additives food. Your health problems are caused by processed vegetable oils and trans fats, GE foods, chemically – altered frankenfoods and processed, packaged foods. Even so called healthy food is often just a marketing tactic for higher profit – so educate your self to prevent being manipulated.
2. Improve you digestion with a few deep breaths before lunch and gratitude feeling/prayer before food.
3. Choose eating organic food, locally – grown that is in season as much as possible due to toxic pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, chemicals and xeno – hormones used on conventional foods. If you are not vegetarian choose grass – fed meats, pastured – free range poultry, eggs and wild fish instead of conventionally – raised.
4. Be good to your liver. moderate amounts of good fat (cold pressed, olive, cocnut), in several small meals per day. Avoid OTC and prescription drugs that destroy the gut lining, impair digestion, cause leaky gut, multiple nutrient deficiencies, GI stress, and extreme health complications like acid – blocking drugs, antacids, proton pump inhibitors, aspirin, Tylenol and NSAIDs.
5. Green smoothies clean your digestive system and elimination.
6. Sleep 8 to 9 hours/day
7. After meal have a brief rest and then walk to stimulate digestion. Practice yoga, meditation, taichi, Qi gong, and deep breathing to balance your organs functions.
8. Get hydrated. 2 to 4 l/day according to amount of physical work and body size , drink a cup of water every hour and before meals. Drinking water during mealtime weakens digestionand HCL, avoid it.
9. Get habit of drinking herbal teas like cinnamon, peppermint, ginger, slippery elm, chamomile; pau ‘d arco, fennel and marshmallow root tea to improve digestion.
10. Manage your stress. … meditate daily, relax, enjoy arts, music, dance, etc.
11. Eat siting not standing, eating mindlessly reduces digestion effectiveness 40%, turn off the television and cell phone, off the computer, do not drive and eat, avoid loud chaotic music, do not engaging in emotional/stressful conversations.
12. Do not eat if under stress, anger, sadness, when mind is improperly digesting life experiences the digestion process is distorted and produces toxins. Reset with a regular detox. ones per week fast on water.physically,using detoxing frequency with spooky2, You can use a detoxing program to eliminate toxins inside body itself, so as to make your dull skin smooth and elastic, it can help you better digest food and also can improve your body condition.
13. Activate Vagus nerve, that provides information between the brain and the gut on how the body is digesting food. The vagus nerve regulates breathing, heart rate and digestion. Activate the vagus nerve by gargling, by yogic breathing exercises, chiropratic care, acupuncture, humming, washing or splashing your face with cold water, hot/cold showers (5 sets of 20 second each; end with cold), and Transcendental Meditation also activate the vagus nerve.
14. Support your body with Glutamine.
15. Do not take probiotics at the same time as HCL suplements or digestive enzymes take them at the end of your meal or bedtime.
16. Get probiotics from food or supplements or eating raw fermented foods like kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut, kimchi and kombucha. Probiotics help reduce inflammation, improve digestion, ensure healthy gut flora, support immunity and help balance mood. It is important to consume prebiotic – rich foods that provide fuel for probiotics: onions, garlic, leeks, dandelion, asparagus, Jerusalem artichoke.
17. Chronic – silent- infections are present for years without being noticed. Yeasts, parasites, fungus, bacteria, Candida and other cause digestive problems and disturb our health and brain function. These patogens in the gut feed on oral contraceptives, antibiotics, wheat, sugar and fast food, causing leaky gut, autoimmune disorders, mood disorders, health problems and more.
18. Improve Stomach acid (HCL), bile production and a healthy gallbladder by supplements with hydrochloric acid (HCL), bile support, digestive or pancreatic enzymes. Avoid antacids and PPIs at all costs. HCL is essential to protein digestion and the assimilation of vitamins and minerals. The main triggers of hypochlorhydria and achlorhydria is overly stressful lifestyles, eating too many chemicals and processed foods. Bile has function to emulsify fats, absorb vitamins A, D, E, K and supports body detox and elimination of toxins. Mall functioning of gallbladder compromises digestion, increase nutrient deficiencies, you can not lose fat, and toxins accumulate.
19. Being aware of your food makes 35% of digestion – about hour after meal pay attention how you feel – fatigued, bloated, energized? Note in a journal foods that are stressing your digestive system.