The most important part of any Rife frequency therapy is using the right frequency in a form that is clean enough and accurate enough to be effective. In this article, the various sources for frequencies are discussed.
Most people were wondering what CAFL, KHZ or BIO refers to? They are the names of the various sources for frequencies.
Here is a breakdown of what each one is:
‣ PROV has produced consistent results in virtually all subjects it was used with.
‣ MW is a collection of about 8,000 programs for drugs, supplements, and molecules important to health.
‣ BP is a collection of more than 10,000 programs for human, animal, and plant pathogens based on their base pair values.
‣ BIO/VEGA are based on excellent Russian frequency research.
‣ CAFL is the Consolidated Annotated Frequency List, amassed from the experience of Rife experimenters over years.KHZ is a collection of higher frequencies. Use with a square or inverse sawtooth wave, 100% positive Offset, and Amplitude of 9.5.
‣ XTRA is a collection of programs from various sources, all chosen for their reputation for effectiveness.
‣ CUST consists of programs added by Spooky team members, plus those in your own personal database.
‣ RIFE is a collection of Dr. Royal Raymond Rife’s original frequencies.
‣ HC is Dr. Hulda Clark’s database. Use with HC or KHZ (R) – JK preset.
‣ KHZ is a collection of higher frequencies from Dr. Hulda Clark. Use with HC or KHZ (R) – JK preset.
‣ ALT consists of programs based on Ayurvedic knowledge and practise, solfeggios, and planetary frequencies.
Spooky2's main database is made up of all above 11 sub-databases, which makes it the biggest frequency database in the world, not even mention each Spooky2 user can customize their own frequencies at their wish. To include them all in your searches, click the + Button. You can also simply check only those you want included. To deselect all sub-databases at once so you can quickly select just a few to search, click the – Button.
Authored by David Bourke, Spooky2 Core Member