We are honored to have Kevin Peer join us again in this week's episode of SAMA.
[SAMA] Episode 08: Using Self Hypnosis for Healing
Date: Friday, April 28, 2017
Time: 9:30 AM Nanjing, China (GMT+8.00)
SAMA Expert: Kevin Peer
In Episode 4, Kevin talked about hypnosis, spirituality and healing.
In this episode you'll learn:
Placebo Response - Characteristics of success
- Details of the qualities of belief and intention that allow people to heal with their minds;
- How to incorporate these qualities into self-hypnosis sessions.
Finding Your Healing Elements (Images, Personages, Etc.)
- Determining how you resonate with sound, sight, smell, touch;
- Being guided by your internal responses to find the most potent and effective imagery, metaphors, etc.
- Finding images and metaphors etc to represent Spooky2 frequencies.
Successful Induction of Self-Hypnosis
- Overview of methods to safely induce trance (eye strain, tension-relaxation, progressive relaxation, etc
- Use of recordings to induce trance (binaural beat recordings, ambient music, nature sounds);
- Pre-recorded scripts for induction
- Pre-recorded scripts for induction and guided journey
Using Your Healing Elements for Healing
- Holding a singular element after reaching trance state;
- Incorporating your elements into a longer guided journey;
- Sources for self-hypnosis scripts.
Troubleshooting Issues That May Arise
- Being overly skeptical;
- Not being able to relax enough to achieve a trance state;
- Falling asleep
Disclaimer - Self-hypnosis is not a replacement for competent medical care.
- Tell your doctor you are using self hypnosis to increase the effectiveness of your medical treatment;
- If you are under the care of a psychologist tell them about your desire to use self-hypnosis;
- Never attempt self-hypnosis while walking, driving, or any other activity that requires your attention in order to keep you safe;
- Use only in a quiet and safe place where you can be still and safe and without interruption.
If you have any questions on this subject, please feel free to send us an email at SAMA@spooky2-mall.com or ask Kevin live in the show.