To avoid damaging your Spooky Central:
- Before you connect it to electrical power and switch it on, always connect your Spooky2-5M generator, PEMF coils, ultrasonic transmitter, and Contact Mode device first unless you don't wish to use a particular subsystem. If you change your mind later, turn off the machine first, then make the connection.
- Never disconnect anything while Spooky Central is powered on – always switch it off first, then disconnect.
- Spooky Central's power switch is located on the back panel. When the machine is powered on, this switch will be lit orange and you will hear the fan running.
We recommend that you lay all the cables out flat and separate so you can clearly identify each one.
1. Connect your generator. Out 1 goes to Input, and Out 2 connects to Modulation.
2. Connect your ultrasonic transmitter to the short adaptor plug, then insert this this into Ultrasonic.
4. Connect your PEMF coils to Coil.
5. Connect your plasma tube to the rear high voltage sockets.
6. Connect your mains electrical cable to the socket on the rear of the machine.
7. Use the special USB cable that's coiled around the metal ring to connect your PC to the Spooky2–5M generator that's connected to Spooky Central. Do NOT uncoil it or remove the metal ring.
8. Now switch on Spooky Central. The power light will illuminate orange.
9. Launch Spooky2 software, select "Spooky Central General - JW" from the Plasma in the Shell(Empty) Preset, load the programs you wish to use under program tab, then go to the control tab and tick Allow Generator Overwrites, select a generator and start the program.
Spooky Central has two input sockets that receive frequencies from a Spooky2–XM generator. One is labelled Input, and the other is labelled Modulation. These two inputs control the plasma tube's output.
Please only use the settings shown on the left (loaded when you select the "JW-Spooky Central" Preset). Critical settings are marked with red boxes.
IMPORTANT: Spooky Central only accepts a 5 volt/100% offset square wave input. Any other voltage/amplitude or waveform may cause damage.
A Spectrum sweep can be used, but you must set it to use a square wave, with 5 as the value for Amplitude, and a 100% positive value entered in both Offset fields.
Input Duty Cycle (from Out 1) must be 50%. Modulation (Out 2) may have any Duty Cycle value.
The four subsystems
Spooky Central allows you to use all four of its powerful subsystems at the same time, or individually if you wish. Our tests show that the best results come when you run them in combination.
A lit plasma tube emits two energy fields – near-field and far-field. Near-field extends six inches from the tube in all directions, and is by far the most powerful. You should position your body within this six-inch field radius for maximum effect.
Far-field is less powerful, but will still have a very useful effect. Environmentally, it's capable of killing mould and disinfecting microbes in the home when you transmit suitable frequencies.
Although plasma is enormously powerful when it's continuously transmitted, adding modulation and a gate will greatly increase its effectiveness. The gate creates a spike at the start of the signal every time it commences, and the modulation signal creates a moving spike by continuously varying its Duty Cycle.
Because Spooky Central feeds a high-voltage signal to the tube through its white heavy-duty cables, these emit a more powerful electromagnetic field than normal low-voltage cables. So you need to make sure that they are kept separate and apart from one another, and that they never cross over each other. This avoids compromising the power and integrity of the signal.
All plasma tubes require a period of "burn-in" to reach their peak performance level. During this period, all impurities within the tube are automatically removed.
Plasma requires frequency input from a generator, can be used alone or in combination with other frequency application methods, and is safe for use with pacemakers and other electronic implants.
Ultrasonic is generally defined as sound that's above the top limit of human hearing – which is 20,000Hz. It ranges from 20,000Hz all the way up to several gigahertz. We can't hear or make it, but many animals, fish, marine mammals, and insects can. So, just like Spooky Central's plasma, ultrasonic, too, is frequency that's directly applied without any carrier.
But what makes it extra-special is that sound conducts far better in water and solids than it does in air. Since our bodies are 70% water, with the remaining 30% mostly solid, this means that ultrasonic can literally flood the entire body with frequencies.
To use it, you should place the metal diaphragm against bare skin. Ultrasonic will also work if the diaphragm is close to but not touching the skin because the sound waves will travel through air. But energy transfer to the body will not be as efficient, and the technique will not be as effective as it can be.
There are two settings available: "Slow" divides the plasma's output frequency by 256, and "Fast" divides it by 16. This means that Fast frequencies will be higher than those produced by Slow. These two divisors – 256 and 16 – are both octal and Fibonacci harmonics, and so will always produce more effective frequencies.
Due to the limitations of the metal diaphragms used in ultrasonic transducers, this method of application is not suitable for use with Spectrum sweeps, although conventional linear sweeps work fine.
Ultrasonic requires frequency input from a generator, can be used alone or in combination, and is safe for those with pacemakers and other electronic implants.
Spooky Central's Contact Mode (SC Contact) is designed to be used together with plasma for maximum efficacy. However, it can also be used without the plasma tube, and in this case it will deliver a fixed frequency of 100Hz together with the Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field (PEMF) signal.
What makes it so unique is that it adds a 320-volt energy spike payload at the end of every magnetic pulse. This lasts for half of one millionth of a second (.5 microseconds), causing an instantaneous split-second reversal of every cell wall's electrical charge. With human cells, this opens up the cell "doors," allowing plasma's lethal energy to reach right inside and scour it clean of invaders in milliseconds. For pathogen cells, it's simply instant death.
When used without plasma, the combination of the fixed frequency and the square wave creates an explosion of multitudinous different higher harmonics, similar to how a zapper works – except you'll never be able to buy a 320-volt zapper.
The signal is DC-decoupled, which means that direct current cannot flow through the body and cause tissue damage from acid build-up.
SC Contact doesn't require frequency input from a generator. It can be used alone or in combination. Because of the magnetic component of the signal, it's NOT safe for use with pacemakers or other electronic implants.
Versatile and highly effective, Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field (PEMF) comes into its own when the location of the problem is known. Simply place the coils on the skin close to it, then run plasma with the appropriate frequencies. Without plasma, PEMF can be used to control all types of pain effectively, particularly in bones and joints.
Each coil emits a spherical field that extends for six inches in all directions. So placing one on the abdomen and one on the lumbar area of the back will transect the abdominal cavity.
PEMF uses a fixed frequency of 100Hz, like SC Contact. It, too, features an electrical spike at the end of each magnetic pulse. This one is 29 volts, however, so it won't electroporate human cells. But it will batter pathogens mercilessly until they're torn apart. And once again, the fixed frequency with a square wave generates a virtual fountain of higher harmonics.
PEMF doesn't require frequency input from a generator. It can be used alone or in combination. Because of the magnetic component of the signal, it's NOT safe for use with pacemakers or other electronic implants.
- Modulation input assists the ionization (lighting) of the plasma tube.
- The "JW-Spooky Central" Preset provides a slow "beat" frequency that greatly improves the effectiveness of Spooky Central.
- Plasma modulation percentage = 100 – input modulation.
- We highly recommend our special USB filter cables for all generators connected to the same PC as Spooky Central's. These are inexpensive and can be purchased from Spooky2-Mall.com.
Spooky Central Operational Truth Table:
Mains voltage : 230 or 110v (region specific)
Mains power (max) :< 150W
INPUT (INPUT & MODULATION) voltage: 5VDC
INPUT frequency range: 100 kHz – 3.5 MHz
MODULATION (optional input signal) voltage: 5VDC
MODULATION frequency range: 100 kHz – 3.5 MHz
High voltage output (RMS) : 543v
High voltage (peak): 9315v
Plasma tube power (max) : 40W
Frequency range: 100 kHz – 3.5 MHz*
*Minimum specification. Dependent on cable length, layout and tube type.
Ultrasonic output: 29VAC
Ultrasonic power (max) : 2W
Ultrasonic optimum frequency range: 0 Hz – 1 MHz
Contact output: 320VDC / 0.5uS
Contact power (mean) : 150mW
Contact power (instantaneous, 1K load) : 102 Watts
Contact frequency: 100 Hz
Coil output: 29VDC / 69uS
Coil power (mean) :200mW
Coil power (instantaneous) :134 Watts
Coil frequency: 100 Hz
Coil field strength: 200 gauss
Precautions for users
- If you suffer from impaired liver or kidney functions, please exercise caution when using Spooky2.
- Frequency generation systems should NEVER be used while pregnant.
- Please do not operate the Spooky2 frequency generation system while driving or using dangerous machinery.
- Please keep your Spooky2 frequency generation system out of the reach of children.
- If you feel nauseous, faint, dizzy, or have flu-like symptoms or headaches after exposures to Spooky2's frequencies, please drink lots of pure water and shorten your future Spooky2 session times appropriately.
- Because no electricity is passed into the body when using the Spooky2 frequency generation system to broadcast frequencies via nonlocal space (Remote Mode), Spooky Central plasma or ultrasonic, this system should have no ill effect on the electrical or mechanical components of cardiac pacemakers or internal defibrillators. But, as always when using frequencies, please proceed with care and caution.
- If you do suffer with heart problems, or wear a pacemaker or other electrical implant, you should NEVER attach electrodes or PEMF coils to the Spooky2 system. Please use Spooky2's Remote Mode, or Spooky Central plasma or ultrasonic ONLY.
- In general, it's best to experiment with Spooky2 before about 5pm because the excitation effects of frequencies on human cells can affect sleep. However, depending on the nature of your experimentation, Spooky2 can be run overnight if desired.
- Finally, when experimenting with Spooky2 or any other frequency generation system, proper hydration will produce better results. As a general rule, it's best to drink 4-8 pints of pure water daily, half of it before noon.
Download the latest instructions here:
Spooky2 Rife Treatment: Connecting Spooky Central
Spooky2 Rife Treatment: Using Spooky Central
Spooky2 Rife Treatment: Running Spooky Central