We've just uploaded Spooky2 20180207 here: https://www.spooky2.com/downloadspage/
Improvements in the Spooky2 software have been subtle. GeneratorX has allowed us to implement changes which reward uses with greater stability and accuracy.
Here is a list of the changes:
- Support for GeneratorX.
- All databases have been updated using more precise algorithms and latest data.
- Corrected errors in the main database.
- Overly-complex and abstruse presets and protocols have been removed.
- Corrected "P04 Blood and Lymph – DB" and "P11 Biofilm Structure – DB" presets.
- Preset variables have been upgraded. Legacy presets are upgraded when Spooky2 is installed.
- Legacy presets are automatically upgraded when loaded and via the Utils/Update Presets menu option.
- Program listing horizontal scroll bar added.
- Added independent duty gate controls up to 5 kHz and Amplitude modulation (GeneratorX only).
- Biofeedback code rewritten to handle the immense power of GeneratorX.
- Introduced default “Retrospective Analysis” to biofeedback function, providing improved results.
- Biofeedback log results can now be reanalysed using different parameters.
- VI Phase and Current monitoring introduced for GeneratorX.
- Threshold added to prevent false reports in Reverse Lookup.
- “Detect Change” added to biofeedback options.
- Output sync now has to be specified.
- Loading of DNA, Base Pair, Non-Human Base Pair and Molecular Weight databases are all individually selectable.
- Added 4 more Custom databases. 5 in total.
- Multiple code improvements.
- Added GX specific controls for saving/loading programs and entire generator contents.
- Added controls for advanced users to calibrate GeneratorX.
- New warning for missing Preset waveforms.
- Multiple code refinements and bug fixes.
This version of Spooky software is required to run GeneratorX.