We are delighted to have Jonathan Ellis as our guest in this week’s episode of training course.
Date: March 17, 2021
Time: 11:30 AM Nanjing, China (GMT+8.00)
Guest: Jonathan Ellis
Jonathan Ellis was initially fascinated by Spooky2’s remote functionality. Its additional capabilities sealed the deal, and he has never looked back. Jon is a working artist as well as an instructor of Adobe software at the university level. His creative energy drives his ever-curious mind to explore beyond the obvious. Experimentation with the Spooky2 equipment has led him to ongoing successes as well as temporary defeats. Always in pursuit of truth, he will never share anything that doesn’t reflect his personal experience.
During this course, Jonathan Ellis shared:
- XM Generator and GeneratorX – The Differences
- How are the generators controlled?
- Software Operation – live demo
- Pre-loading the Generator-X and using it without a computer – video
- Generator Remote Accessories
- Generator Contact Accessories
- Cold Laser and PEMF
- Biofeedback methods
- Sample Digitizer with Remote Setup
- Quick Links
- Q&A – live conversation with software open
If you have any questions on this webinar, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected]
You can also find information about this webinar at https://www.spooky2academy.com/events/event/spooky2-generatorx-for-beginners/