There are 8 commands in File Menu in Spooky software 20170308, create a program, create carrier sweep, create spectrum sweep, restore generator defaults, restore global defaults, save as startup defaults, refresh waveforms and exit. This video explains this: http://www.spooky2videos.com/video/what-is-in-file-menu/
1. Create Program creates and saves your own frequency Sets. This is the window that opens when you choose the Create Program command from the File Menu. Spooky2 allows you to enter an unlimited number of your own programs into a custom database. This video shows how to create a custom program:
2. Create Carrier Sweep creates and saves your own Carrier Sweep programs. This is the window that opens when you select the Create Carrier Sweep command from the File Menu. This video shows how to create a carrier sweep: http://www.spooky2videos.com/video/how-to-create-a-carrier-sweep/
3. Create Spectrum Sweep creates and saves your own Spectrum Sweep programs.
Here’s the window that opens when you choose the Create Spectrum Sweep command from the File Menu. This allows you to design and create your own Spectrum sweeps based on the information you input. This video shows how to create a spectrum sweep:
4. Restore Generator Defaults restores Spooky2’s original default generator settings. Performs the same actions as the Restore Defaults button in the Settings Tab.
5. Restore Global Defaults restores Spooky2’s original Global default settings.
6. Save as Startup Default saves the current settings as Spooky2’s startup default.
7. Refresh Waveforms reloads all custom/user waveforms into Spooky2. Allows you to add extra waveforms without having to quit.
8. Exit quits Spooky2. The red X and Ctrl +Q also do the same.