When you are encountered with below problems:
1. Generator gets stuck at one frequency after some time even if the frequencies running are changing in Spooky2 software.
2. Your generator stops responding to Software after some time running.
It means the generator has lost communication with Spooky2 software.
If you are using a Spooky Central, electrical noise may be causing the problem.High power and high frequency signals are emitted from Spooky Central. The generator's body is made from metal, and this is picking up frequencies from the white high voltage cable and the tube. Make sure the white high voltage wires and plasma tube are as far from the generator as possible. Use the special USB and BNC filter cables provided with your Spooky Central. If you do not have the BNC filter cables these can be obtained from here.
If you are not using Spooky Central, it is possible the USB connection is loose, try to turn off and start everything again. If it doesn't work, try to change to another USB cable.
Or it is possible your USB is set to dormancy after a while:
Pls set it not to dormancy in your pc:
1. Go into device manager (right click "My Computer", select "Properties")
2. find the section labeled "Universal Serial Bus controllers" and expand it out
3. find USB Root Hubs (there may be at least 3 listed)
4. right click on one and select properties
5. go to the "Power Management" tab
6. ensure that the check box labeled "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is unchecked and then click OK
7. repeat steps 4 - 6 for all remaining Root Hubs
9. try connecting again and see if the problem persists
If it still does not work, it is possible the usb port on your computer or on the generator is loose, please try to feel the USB port on the generator and see whether it is loose. If it is loose, please contact with our service lady.