Dark Light

All You Need to Know about Clearing Mold 2

Share this:

Mold is easily identified by its green or gray color and musty, mildew-like odor. It releases reproductive seeds or spores that are invisible to our eyes. The mold itself is not toxic, but the mycotoxins it produces are. These mycotoxins attach to the mold spores and migrate to other surfaces where they can be inhaled by humans.

Mycotoxins may cause severe health problems, including chronic fatigue, excessive coughing, irritation of the nose, eyes, and throat, nausea, vomiting, and even bleeding in the lungs.

Exposure to dampness and mold is responsible for an estimated 4.6 million of the 21.8 million asthma diagnoses in the United States. People with allergies, immune disorders, or lung conditions suffer more when their bodies encounter mold.

If you suspect that there is a source of mold in your house, check your basement, kitchen, bathroom, attic, crawl space, and HVAC system, as the greatest risk of mold and bacteria growth comes from the areas that are in constant contact with moisture. Right conditions allow the mold to grow within 24-48 hours.

If you have noticed mold in your house and you have one or more of the symptoms of mold exposure, it is time to learn how to prevent it from getting worse and create a plan to get rid of it.

How to get rid of mold in your house?

Once you’ve identified mold in your house, follow these steps to get rid of it:

Use protective gear. Wear long shirts, long pants, and rubber gloves to prevent allergic reactions and possible health hazards. Also, use a face mask or respirator to avoid breathing mold spores.

Seal off moldy areas. Tape plastic sheets over these areas to prevent mold spores from traveling to other areas of your house.

Remove moisture. Repair leaks that could cause mold buildup. Throw away any contaminated materials, including towels, clothing, and furniture.

Wash the mold. Use soapy water and a sponge to remove mold from affected surfaces.

Use a disinfectant. After washing away the mold, use a disinfectant to remove any remaining mold spores. You may use a simple bleach solution (one cup of bleach mixed with one gallon of water) to help eliminate mold. Do not mix bleach with ammonia or other household cleaners, as the combination can create hazardous fumes. Bleach can effectively kill mold, but it comes with side effects, including irritation to the eyes, mouth, lungs, and skin. If you have asthma or other breathing problems, bleach can bring more health hazards. Natural solutions are not as strong as bleach, but they are much healthier. Here are a few great non-toxic alternatives for your convenience: tea tree oil or pine oil, grapefruit seed extract, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, and baking soda.

Throw away all used cleaning materials. Take a shower and wash your hands and clothes immediately after the mold removal process.

How to get rid of mold in your body?

There are many natural ways to help with your mold exposure symptoms:

Raw Garlic. Raw garlic has amazing antifungal abilities. It helps to kill off fungi, molds, and yeasts. 2 to 4 grams of fresh garlic, or 600 to 900 milligrams of garlic tablets daily, is recommended for mold exposure.

Activated Charcoal. Activated charcoal can be taken as a supplement for mold cleansing. It traps toxins in the body and flushes them out so the body doesn’t reabsorb them. We recommend using activated charcoal made from coconut shells or other natural sources.

Chlorophyll. Chlorophyll has shown an ability to protect DNA from damage caused by toxic molds like aflatoxin, making it a highly recommended part of any healthy diet. Chlorophyll is in green vegetables, especially dark green leafy ones. Chlorella, spirulina, and phytoplankton are three of the best sources of chlorophyll.

Cut Down or Cut Out Sugar. Molds require the presence of sugar for survival. Eliminate, or significantly cut down your sugar intake to help to get rid of any mold exposure symptoms.

Clean your nose with saline. Mold spores enter the body through the nasal passages, then move to other systems, causing illness and inflammation. When you rinse your nose regularly, you eliminate the cause of your problem before it can make you sick. Clean your nose with saline every morning and evening using any irrigation system available in your local pharmacy.

How does Spooky2 help you get rid of mold?

Frequency-based medicine is very useful in helping with conditions caused by mold.

Spooky2 Rife Machine not only removes mold from your house, but also from your body, reducing the symptoms caused by mold.

Here are some of the programs that you can choose from the Spooky2 database to help with symptoms of mold exposure:

  • Sore throat
  • Cold and flu
  • Headache
  • Fever
  • Muscle pain
  • Nosebleed
  • Chronic fatigue
  • Dizziness
  • Nausea/vomiting
  • Amnesia
  • Attention deficit disorder/concentration
  • Irritability/depression
  • Hair loss
  • Coughing
  • Hemosiderosis

For more detailed information, please click this link: https://www.spooky2-mall.com/blog/how-to-remove-mold-naturally-using-spooky2-rife-machine/

Testimonial from a Spooky2 User

Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1846001409048252/permalink/1932711273710598/

Have you ever suffered from mold? How did you deal with it? Comment below and share with us!

Share this:


  1. Ask any mold remediation expert if you ever clean mold with bleach and they’ll say,”Absolutely NOT!”

    Why not? While bleach may kill surface mold, it only allows the mold roots to grow stronger and deeper. The mold WILL then come back stronger and thicker than it was before.

    I’ve suffered with CIRS Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome all my life, having grown up and lived in multiple moldy houses. I was diagnosed in 2017 and have had to close down my office (the primary source) and have my house remediated 3 times because my boyfriend THOUGHT he knew what he was doing.

    Folks, this is serious. Would you have your construction guy come in and perform even a minor surgery on you? No! Of course not. Please let the professional certified mold remediation experts come in and deal with the mold.

    After two attempts to remediate by my boyfriend and me just getting sicker and sicker (we’re talking I thought I had Alzheimer’s) he finally let me have a professional come in to do the job right.

    Bottom line: no bleach and let the professionals do their job.

    Taylor Mallos
    1. Hi, thanks for your sharing:) You can also try to use our Spookyw machines to deal with these molds, many Spooky2 users have reported their success: https://www.spooky2-mall.com/blog/how-to-remove-mold-naturally-using-spooky2-rife-machine/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *