How familiar are you with diabetes? Due to the fast-paced lifestyle of people, an increasing number of individuals are suffering from this ailment.
Globally, around 3.2 million to 5 million people die annually from diabetes. It is a disease that is not easily detected or diagnosed. Once people get it, they will suffer for the rest of their lives. Therefore, diabetes is receiving more and more attention.
This article will help you understand diabetes and be able to recommend some natural, non-toxic solutions to you and your loved ones.
What Is Diabetes
Diabetes is a group of common endocrine diseases that cause consistently high blood sugar levels. It occurs when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin. Symptoms of diabetes may include increased hunger, thirst, and weight loss.
Generally speaking, there are three types of diabetes: Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, and Gestational diabetes.
Type 1 diabetes
Type 1 diabetes occurs when the insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreatic islets are lost, resulting in a deficiency of insulin.
Type 1 diabetes can occur at any age, and a significant proportion occurs during adulthood.
When you got this type of diabetes, you need to be treated with insulin to survive. This therapy is usually administered as a subcutaneous injection.
Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes means insulin resistance combined with relatively reduced insulin secretion. Different from Type 1 diabetes, the pancreases in patients are normal.
The primary cause of this disease is either overweight or lack of exercise. According to some studies, obesity is one of the most common factors of insulin resistance and the main culprit of type 2 diabetes.
During pregnancy, some women may develop gestational diabetes, which shares similarities with type 2 diabetes. This condition arises due to insufficient insulin secretion and responsiveness. It affects around 2-10% of all pregnancies. Therefore, all pregnant women should get tested around 24–28 weeks gestation.
According to multiple researches, 90% of people with diabetes are diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, and the other 10% are Type 1 diabetes and Gestational diabetes.
If you have diabetes, you may experience the following symptoms:
- Blurry vision
- Excessive thirst
- Extreme hunger
- Increased fatigue
- Frequent urination
- Unusual weight loss
Besides, Type 1 and 2 diabetes can also lead to these complications:
- Eye damage
- Heart disease
- Nerve damage
- Kidney damage
- High blood pressure
- Peripheral arterial disease
How Can Spooky2 Help with Diabetes
If you are looking for natural remedies without side effects, we recommend Spooky2. As the most powerful Rife machine in the world, Spooky2 is proud of its effectiveness. If diabetes is making your life miserable, you can follow the steps below to use Spooky2 to relieve it. We recommend you use contact mode because it can target your pancreas.
Spooky2 Tens Pad
Spooky2 Tens Cable
Spooky2 XM/GX Pro Generator
Connect Spooky2 Boost to your generator. Then, connect a pair of TENS pads to the High-Power port of Spooky2 Boost.
Turn on your generator and open Spooky2 software.
Select > Shell (Empty) Presets > Contact > Healing(C)-JW.
Click the Programs tab, search “Diabetes”, and select the programs you want to use.
Choose the correct port, tick “Overwrite Generator”, and start running the programs.
Want to know more about contact mode, please click here.
This YouTube video tells you how to connect Spooky2 Contact Accessories：
Spooky2 Customers’ Feedback
After using Spooky2 Contact Mode, many customers give us positive feedback. We hope this information may help you.
Watch this video to learn more about how MB used Spooky2 to improve diabetes:
Diabetes is manageable with a proper lifestyle. If you have diabetes, it is crucial to seek guidance from your healthcare provider and follow their advice. Remember not to eat or drink food or beverages that increase your blood sugar levels too fast, and you can do some exercises to help control your diabetes naturally.
Spooky2 provides completely natural healing to boost your physical and mental health. It can help you control blood sugar and manage diabetes. If you are interested in the Spooky2 Contact kit, welcome to click here:
Additionally, we are thrilled to introduce our latest software update, designed to help customers unlock the full potential of Spooky2 and take their health and wellness journey to new heights.