We are honored to have Kevin Peer join us in this week’s episode of SAMA.
Title: Hypnosis, Spirituality and Healing
Date: Friday, March 31, 2017
Time: 9:30 AM Nanjing, China (GMT+8:00)
SAMA Expert: Kevin Peer
Kevin has been a Spooky2 user since 2013. He became interested in Rife and Spooky2 while recovering from a serious case of neurological Lyme and several other tick-borne diseases. In addition to Rife and Spooky2 he utilized many other healing modalities including IV antibiotics, herbal tinctures, IV ozone therapy, prayer, meditation, visualization, and self-hypnosis.
Kevin’s professional background has included traveling the world as a filmmaker for both the National Park Service and National Geographic Television, teaching documentary filmmaking at the college level, and giving workshops in filmmaking around the country.
In 2008 Kevin decided to follow a deep inner calling to help individuals to affect meaningful change in their inner life. He assumed at first that he would need to become a psychological counselor, but after researching the most effective modalities for facilitating positive inner change, he chose to study the clinically-proven field of hypnotherapy instead.
Kevin has had a practice in transpersonal hypnosis and inner life mentoring since 2010. He is a Board Certified Consulting Hypnotist and is certified in Clinical Hypnosis through the National Guild of Hypnotists. He is also certified in the transpersonal modality of Depth Hypnosis through the Depth Hypnosis Institute. He has a deep belief in the power of the mind and spirit to transform emotional and physical health, and finds that hypnosis is an effective way to accomplish this in safe and gentle ways. Kevin’s practice is called InnerAlliance Consulting and his website is www.inneralliance.net.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The influence of the subconscious mind on physical health
- The ability of emotions to influence physical health
- The power of the "placebo response" and how to use it for one's benefit
- Spiritual factors that are reported to have an influence on health in positive and negative ways (positive = healing guides and other loving inner personages; negative = energy cords and disembodied entities)
- How to reframe the experience of illness from curse to a Hero's Journey of Healing
- Easy techniques of self-hypnosis that allow one to harness the mind’s energy of healing
- How to design a customized self hypnosis script for self healing
- How to incorporate Spooky2 into your self-hypnosis sessions
- And much more…
If you have any questions on this subject, please feel free to send us an email at SAMA@spooky2-mall.com or ask Kevin live in the show.