These are seven notes you should know when using Spooky2:
1. Always connect your Spooky2-XM frequency generator to an electrical outlet before attempting to use it. Don't use USB only.
2. Never unplug it while in use – always stop and switch it off first.
3. Ensure that plug socket adaptors cannot be accidentally kicked or nudged by cleaning/vacuuming, small children, or curious pets, causing momentary disconnection.
4. Don't adjust the generator front panel controls unless you know what you're doing or you're being guided by tech support. The Spooky2 Rife System is designed to be totally controlled by the software. If you press the button mistakenly, please check here:
5. Drink pure water - lots of it. Ideally, you should drink from six to eight pints daily, half of it before noon. This does two very important things: it flushes toxins and dead organisms out of your body quicker, and it improves your electrical conductivity. Lemon water is also a good choice, please check the the importance of drinking lemon water from here:
6. Don't keep your Spooky2 rig in your bedroom or general living area – the magnetic Spooky Remotes are so powerful that they “sing” when they're running frequencies in the human audio range. And it may eventually get on your nerves. If you can’t put it into an unused room or space, line a cardboard box with foam or polystyrene and upend it over the Remote(s). For more details, please check the link:
7. The Spectrum and overnight carrier sweeps are intended for use only in the absence of a reliable diagnosis, not as a general panacea. These sweeps will kill almost all bacteria - pathogenic and beneficial. Thus, prolonged continuous use may damage the immune system unless you supplement with natural probiotics using fermented foods such as sauerkraut, kefir (dairy and/or water), kimchi, pickles, and the like. In no case other than an emergency should any of these sweeps be used continuously for more than a week except for environmental use.