1. How long does an imprinted holographic sticker last?
Imprinted holographic stickers can last for a very long time. They can last as long as they do not get wet, worn out, or exposed to the sun and strong magnetic fields.
2. Can a holographic sticker be used repeatedly?
Not recommended. You can make the program you want into a custom preset, and then imprint all frequencies that have been included in this preset on the sticker.
3. Can holographic stickers be imprinted by being placed in the scalar field of Spooky2 Scalar?
Yes, place holographic stickers on the transmitter coil box to get the frequencies imprinted.
4. Can any frequency be imprinted on the holographic sticker? Are there any restrictions on frequencies, such as DNA frequencies?
Yes, you can imprint any frequency you want on the holographic sticker. There is no limit to the types of frequencies that can be imprinted.
5. At what time of the day should I use the holographic stickers? Can I use these stickers every day?
Of course, holographic stickers are absolutely safe and can be used 24 hours a day without any worries.
6. How many holographic stickers can I stick to my body at once?
As many as you can. There is no limit to the number of stickers on your body.
7. How to store imprinted holographic stickers?
Imprinted holographic stickers should be stored in a dry and dark environment, preferably in a dark-colored bag or container.
8. If I place different frequency-imprinted holographic stickers together, will it alter the frequencies?
No. However, we do not recommend placing two different frequency-imprinted holographic stickers next to each other as it might cause interference in between.
9. When comparing the imprinted holographic stickers with other Spooky2 transmission modes, such as Remote, which is more efficient?
In any case, the effect of frequency directly transmitted from the Rife machine is definitely more efficient and powerful than the imprinted frequency from holographic stickers. Holographic stickers are an ideal choice for supplementary use.
10. How to test that holographic stickers have been well imprinted?
Place the imprinted sticker on a glass of water and let it sit for a while. Then put the water in the refrigerator to freeze. Ice flowers are distinctly different with different frequencies imprinted.