Rhinitis is a type of inflammation stimulated by the nasal cavity mucosa defending foreign objects or the influence of other conditions. Some drugs are commonly used to reduce swelling and other symptoms of inflammation. However, the cause of rhinitis cannot be controlled from the source.
There are two key principles to prevent rhinitis:
- Minimize the irritation to the nasal cavity as much as possible.
- Remove irritants in the nasal cavity in time.
To relieve rhinitis or prevent it from developing, you have to keep good personal hygiene and the following is 6 steps to help you stay away from rhinitis.
1. Stay away from allergens
Substances such as pollen, mould, dust, industrial chemicals (tobacco smoke), food, insect venom are all prone to allergies. These allergens can induce inflammation by repeatedly irritating the nasal cavity. You can go to the hospital to test or use the elimination method to determine the cause of your allergy.
At the same time, use the following methods to avoid contact with allergens:
- Use a vacuum cleaner for house cleaning as it needs to be thorough. Also, avoid using fur goods, velvet carpets and other household items that can easily store germs.
- Use an air purifier in the house, open windows frequently for ventilation, keep the air fresh and flowing, and remove irritants in the air.
- People with food allergies can eat fewer eggs (eggs, duck eggs, etc.), marine fish, and other foods that may cause allergies to foreign proteins.
2. Spray or rinse your nasal cavity with physiological saline
Use a saline spray or rinse with a nasal pot to clean up the irritants that entered the nasal cavity and effectively relieve nasal congestion and runny nose.
The physiological saline mentioned here can be medical sterilized physiological sodium chloride, over-the-counter self-contained saline, or physiological saline nasal spray. Mixing saltwater to a temperature close to body temperature can reduce irritation to the nasal mucosa.
The World Health Organization’s recommendation index for nasal washing has risen to the highest level A in 2012. However, some people feel it is invalid because of improper operation and failure to keep this practice. Nasal washing requires the correct washing method and saltwater ratio.
3. Keeping a moist nasal mucosa
Moisture can effectively reduce the chance of infection and irritation. It can also soften nasal secretions and clear the blockage caused by secretions.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the body hydrated.
- Use a humidifier or sprinkle water on the ground to increase the humidity in the house (especially the bedroom at night), which will help clear nasal congestion.
- Warm showers can also help relieve nasal congestion.
Supplementing the right amount of vitamins, especially vitamin C, can reduce the number of recurrences of rhinitis.
Fresh raw fruits are excellent sources of vitamin C, including oranges, grapefruits, lemons, oranges, berries, kiwi, pineapple, watermelon, etc. The most common bananas, apples, and pears also have vitamin C.
Since vitamin C will decrease over time and heating will destroy the nutrient, you must choose fresh, raw fruits.
Green leafy vegetables such as cabbage, Swiss chard, cauliflower, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, and zucchini are also rich in vitamin C.
If you don’t want to eat raw vegetables, it is best to cook them by steaming or boiling so that the vitamins can stay.
5. Exercise on a routine
Exercising can enhance the body’s immune system and defend against the infection of the nasal mucosa caused by germs and viruses. Your blood circulation is accelerated after exercise, which can relieve symptoms such as nasal congestion.
So, what type of exercise is suitable for people with rhinitis?
- Exercise intensity: mild to moderate.
- Frequency: exercise regularly, preferably every day.
- Key points: You can exercise outdoors in warm seasons. In winter, the cold outdoors can irritate the nasal cavity. Also, there is more pollen outdoors in the morning and evening. Indoor activities are more suitable.
6. Try Spooky2 programs for Rhinitis
Spooky2 Rhinitis programs can help to:
- Balance your energy so that your sleep quality is not affected by rhinitis.
- Relieve your headaches and pain associated with rhinitis.
- Clear any blockage in your energy field so that you are less sensitive to allergens.
If you have a Spooky2 Rife frequency generator, you can directly search Rhinitis under the Presets tab in the Spooky2 software.
Or you may choose a shell empty healing preset. For example, if you are running on Remote, go to the Presets tab, choose Shell (Empty) Presets – Remote – Healing (R) – JW.
Then, go to the Programs tab, search “Rhinitis”
Double click to select the programs you would like to run.
Then, go to the Control tab. Tick overwrite generator and choose your connected generator.
Now, you may start your Rife session.