Since we launched the Molecular Weight Frequencies in 2016, we have received lots of positive feedback and outstanding reports from our users. In our Molecular Weight Database, there are already over 8,000 pharmaceutical drugs, essential oils, vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins are organic compounds and vital nutrients which are required by our body. When our body cannot synthesize these vitamins in a certain quantity, then these vitamins must be obtained from outside, otherwise, our body may have some symptoms and diseases. With the help of Spooky2 Molecular Weight Frequencies, we can enjoy vitamin frequencies which can provide the same effect and benefits. However, there are few cautions on running these frequencies and in this blog, we are about to discuss mainly on the vitamins.
List of vitamins
|Vitamin Name||Solubility||Deficiency Diseases||Overdose Diseases|
|Vitamin A||FAT||Night blindness, hyperkeratosis,
|Vitamin B1||WATER||Beriberi, Wernicke-Korsakoff
|Drowsiness or muscle relaxation
with large doses
|Vitamin B2||WATER||Ariboflavinosis, glossitis,
|Vitamin B3||WATER||Pellagra||Liver damage and
|Vitamin B5||WATER||Paresthesia||Diarrhea; possibly nausea
|Vitamin B6||WATER||Anemia peripheral neuropathy||Impairment of proprioception,
|Vitamin B7||WATER||Dermatitis, enteritis|
|Vitamin B9||WATER||Megaloblastic anemia and
deficiency during pregnancy is
associated with birth defects
|May mask symptoms of
vitamin B12 deficiency;
|Vitamin B12||WATER||Pernicious anemia||Acne-like rash|
|Vitamin C||WATER||Scurvy||Vitamin C megadosage|
|Vitamin D||FAT||Rickets and osteomalacia||Increased congestive heart
failure seen in one large
|Vitamin E||FAT||Deficiency is very rare;
sterility in males and
abortions in females,
mild hemolytic anemia
in newborn infants
|Increased congestive heart
failure seen in one large
|Vitamin K||FAT||Bleeding diathesis||Increases coagulation
in patients taking
Safe use of Molecular Weight frequencies of Vitamin with Spooky2
1. Vitamin A, D, E, K are all fat soluble, so we have to be careful with the intake of them because they may stay in our fat around our liver which may cause liver problems.
2. Water-soluble vitamins- vitamin B, C, can dissolve in water, which means these vitamins and nutrients dissolve quickly in the body. Unlike fat-soluble vitamins, water-soluble vitamins are carried to the body’s tissues, but the body cannot store them. Any excess amounts of water-soluble vitamins simply pass through the body.
However, Vitamin B3 and B6 shouldn’t be taken at large daily doses, because over time they can cause nerve damage and liver diseases. Because these vitamins are needed by our bodies, we need to make sure we intake these vitamins on a regular basis.
3. Vitamin C is unlikely to be harmful even with too much dietary, megadoses of vitamin C may cause certain symptoms such as Diarrhea and Nausea.
4. Vitamin B12 has not been shown to cause harm, even in large doses. Therefore, it is highly recommended for older adults to run a vitamin B12 frequency at least 1 session per day to help prevent deficiency.
5. Last but not least, Molecular Weight Programs are available in all 3 transmission modes of Spooky2-Contact Mode, Remote Mode, and Plasma Mode. For Contact and Plasma Mode, we recommend only one session in one day due to the strong effects. In Remote Mode, try to take it slow at the beginning.