We will describe a few effective natural home remedies that may help you overcome your allergies below:
1. Eat an Alkaline Diet, Anti – Inflammatory
This diet reduces your risk for allergies and many other health problems, gives your immune system the ability to repair itself, bringing it back into balance so it can fight off common allergies in your environment.
Below are foods and ingredients to incorporate into your diet to help you beat allergies:
Garlic — Raw garlic is a natural antibiotic that helps ward off infections, viruses and even allergies. Eating or juicing two raw cloves daily literally keeps the doctor away because it strenghtens your immune system.
Lemons — Lemons and limes are excellent immune boosting fruits loaded with vitamin C and immune – boosting antioxidants. Drink lemon water throughout the day to detoxify the body and flash impurities. Use one or two lemons or limes with olive oil to make a dressing for salads and sandwiches.
Green leafy vegetables — like spinach, kale, collard greens, romaine, arugula and watercress are source of essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes that support detoxification and reduce inflammation.
Probiotic – rich foods — like kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, natto, yogurt, raw cheese, miso and kombucha support immune health, repair a damaged intestinal lining.
Coconut milk — free of dairy, lactose, soy, nuts and grains is the best alternative for cow’s milk.
Almond butter & seeds — like flaxseeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds are sources of healthy unsaturated fatty acids, fiber, minerals like riboflavin and magnesium, some antioxidants and fiber for people allergic to peanuts and peanut butter.
Gluten – free flours/grains — use coconut flour, almond flour, spelt flour, oat flour and rice flour, which are all gluten – free.
Breast milk — breastfeeding have a preventive effect on the early development of asthma and atopic dermatitis.
Foods to Enjoy During Allergy Season: Raw local honey, Hot and spicy foods, Bone broth, Probiotic – rich foods, Pineapple, Apple cider vinegar, Fresh organic vegetables, Grass-fed meats, Free – range poultry, Wild-caught fish.
Foods to avoid: alcohol, caffeine, dairy, peanuts, sugar, wheat, citrus and chocolate, dried fruits, bottled citrus juice, shrimp, gluten, caffeinated beverages and any highly processed foods; common food preservatives — sodium bisulfite, potassium bisulfite, sodium sulfite and artificial sweeteners — contribute to your allergic rhinitis symptoms. If you have a ragweed allergy, it’s important to avoid melons, bananas, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, echinacea and chamomile.
By limiting foods that you have sensitivity to is to reduce burden on your immune system.
If you have excessive mucus, hot spicy foods help to thin the mucus and allow it to be more easily expelled. Try adding garlic, onion, ginger, cinnamon and cayenne pepper to your recipes.
Best Supplements for Allergy Symptoms: Spirulina, Quercetin, Butterbur, Probiotics, Vitamin A, Zinc, Bromelain, Stinging Nettles.
2. Local Raw Honey (Bee Pollen)
Science confirms the ancient remedy – have some raw honey every day to help your body build a tolerance to the local pollen because it contains bee pollen, which is known to ward off infections, allergies, and boost immunity.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
Drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of ACV and some fresh lemon juice every morning. Also, put one teaspoon of ACV in your neti pot solution for a natural “sinus flush.”
4. Quantum Treatments
Quantum healing is a great support to mentioned methods, specially when weakened, traveling, do not have time or can not find natural medicine and food. Quantum healing function is the same way as herbal, mineral and essential oil remedies. It uses the same frequencies embedded in herbs and minerals but in this case the frequencies are produced by the frequency generator.
I recommend using Spooky2 frequency generator technology. You can use it to run programs for detoxing blood, kidneys, heavy metals, lymph system, strengthening immunity, emulating the benefits of drugs and others as needed. Find more at https://www.spooky2.com/
5. Neti Pot
Used for millenniums in Ayurveda, India, has proven record as a natural remedy for allergies and many respiratory conditions because they help to clear the sinuses and nasal passages of allergens and irritants.
Tap water is full of chlorine and fluoride, so use distilled or sterile water, you can also try a salt water sinus rinse by mixing sea salt with warm water.
6. Stinging Nettle
Stinging nettle has been used since medieval times in Europe since the leaf naturally controls histamines, and studies also indicate that stinging nettle can effectively treat :
- Urinary problems like urinary tract infections
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- Joint pain, sprain and strains
- Insect bites
7. Essential Oils: Eucalyptus Oil & Frankincense Oil, Peppermint Oil, Basil Oil, Lemon oil, Tea Tree Oil, Bergamot Oil).
One of the most amazing benefits of essential oils are their ability to fight inflammation and boost the immune system.
Eucaliptus, essential oil is among some of the most potent killing properties of allergy causing house mites it reduce inflammation and improve detoxification of harmful bacteria, parasites, microorganisms and toxins that can trigger an attack.
- You can put several drops of eucalyptus oil into your neti pot, inhale it via a diffuser, or use it in your laundry detergent as an antimicrobial agent.
- For an eco – friendly, biodegradable addition to your natural detergents, add 25 drops of eucalyptus oil to each load of wash during allergy season, especially if you or the kids are running around outside.
- If your allergy symptoms are going strong, mix eucalyptus oil with coconut oil and rub it on your chest and behind your ears and diffuse it in the air during the day and while sleeping.
- Frankincense oil is another powerful essential oil for managing allergies by supporting the immune system. Indian Frankincense has to resist serious illness capacity well established in scientific literature. You may rub frankincense behind your ears and on your chest several times per day, or diffuse frankincense essential oil in your home and office for about three hours daily.
- Lemon oil supports lymphatic system drainage and helps with overcoming respiratory conditions.
- Peppermint acts as an expectorant and provides relief for allergies, as well as colds, coughs, sinusitis, asthma and bronchitis. It has the power to discharge phlegm and reduce inflammation – a leading cause of allergic reactions.
- Basil essential oil reduces the inflammatory response of allergens. It also supports the adrenal glands, which are involved in producing over 50 hormones that drive almost every bodily function.
- Diffusing tea tree oil in the home will kill mold, bacteria and fungi. It is an antiseptic agent and it has anti – inflammatory properties. Tea tree oil can be applied to the skin to kill bacteria and microorganisms; it can also be used as a household cleaner to disinfect the home and eliminate allergens.
- Bergamot oil has antibacterial, anti – infectious, anti – inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It can be used to improve the health of your skin, while also aiding digestion, improving your mood and killing bacteria.
How to Use Essential Oils.
Food Allergies — Take 1–2 drops of lemon or peppermint oil internally to relieve the symptoms of a food allergy. This will help to detoxify the body and eliminate the allergens through sweat or urination.
Skin Rash & Hives — Use tea tree or basil oil topically to treat skin rashes and hives. Add 2 – 3 drops to a cotton ball and apply to the affected area. Layering oils over the liver area is another way to treat skin irritations because it helps the liver to flush out toxins that burden the skin. Dilute 3 – 4 drops of tea tree oil with coconut oil and rub it into the liver area.
Seasonal Allergies — Disinfect your home with lemon and tea tree oil; this will eliminate triggers and cleanse the air and your furniture. Add 40 drops of lemon oil and 20 drops of tea tree oil to a 16 – ounce spray bottle. Fill the bottle with pure water and a little bit of white vinegar and spray the mixture on any area in your home.
Allergy Blend — Combine 2–3 drops of peppermint, eucalyptus and lavender oil with one teaspoon of coconut oil and massage the mixture into the temples, behind the ears and into the bottoms of the feet.
Possible Side Effects.
When using these special essential oil for allergies, I don’t recommend that you take tea tree oil internally. it’s best to use tea tree aromatically or topically. When using any of these oils topically, dilute with a carrier oil, especially when using on sensitive skin or one sensitive areas, like under the eyes or on the neck.
When using essential oils internally, a little goes a long way. Only consume 1 – 2 drops a day for one month. Then take a two-week break and start the treatment again.
8. SBO Probiotics
Strong immune system starts with a healthy gut since more than 80 percent of your immune function is stored in your gastrointestinal tract! So, probiotic supplements use reduce risk of allergies.
Probiotics are beneficial “good bacteria” that live inside your GI tract and help defend you against infections, viruses, allergies and more.
Get probiotics in supplement form or from probiotic foods that you can buy on farmers market or you can make it too.
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid (found in broccoli or cauliflower, onions/shallots, green tea and citrus fruits), it stabilizes the release of histamines and helps to naturally control allergy symptoms. Start using a month before the allergy season starts.
We are able to treat mild or moderate allergies naturally, usually they are not very threatening, but sudden severe allergic reactions (Anaphylaxis) can be very dangerous and require immediate medical attention.
If you experience strong symptoms as trouble breathing, tightness in the lungs, chest pains, blood pressure changes, dizziness, fainting, rash and vomiting, go to an emergency room right away.
When your situation is pacified continue with detox and natural treatments.
Next video, we will put light on Home Remedies For Candida and Parasites that silently affects lives of more than 90% of global population.
Let every day bring more health and strength to your life.