The two greatest days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out what your purpose is.
But if you don’t know what your purpose is, you don’t know why you are here, and it can be hard to keep going.
It is not about your education, job, responsibilities and long term goals, but the real reason why you’re here at all – the very reason you exist.
A good friend, a famous medical doctor told me once: Our soul, at the time of birth has perfect understanding why we are coming here and what we have to do, but when we get born, we forget it and spend the rest of our life figuring out why we are here.
Yes, most of us spend life time rushing to achieve and complete little or seemingly important goals that at the end do not matter at all, we feel our life time was wasted.
About 99% of humanity is missing this essential part of life that generates your lasting happiness and peace.
They can give you some information. but in reality, the discovery and creation of your destiny is your job.
No one really can do it for you! This is why you are here!
The accuracy of a clairvoyant or an astrologer reading your information depends on purity of their psychology or their stress level, as well as their body health and purity or the brain and nervous system. It is additionally disturbed by physical and electromagnetic pollution and toxins in environment. That means mistakes are very possible.
The psychologists can offer several methods of self analysis based on emotional triggers, rational reviews of your talents, desires and mix of the two. But depth of these, answers is based on your current cognitive ability.
As you see, so is your creation. Clear thinking is basis of success. Clear restful mind is basis of clear thinking.
Clear restful mind is characteristic of fully developed nervous system or personality of self actualized or enlightened people. But most of us are living life using barely 5% of our mental potential.
That increases strain and stress in life, that creates fertile ground for further increases of problems and strain and stress – Vicious circle of life dependency.
So, that means psychologist can’t provide final answers to our life purpose questions since we are working in progress. But it is good start up point.
And real, self realized masters, actually, do not even attempt to provide answers they ask, awakening questions and creating actions and templates that will develop experience, it is necessary to discover our real purpose – dharma.
I have spent 50 years figuring out my answers on these questions. I was not a good student but I was lucky to find real enlightened master to guide me.
The most important is to start now and improve on the way. Here is what you can do to start:
Purpose – Fast Track Using Psychology
Emotional Inteligence – Method1
Empty your mind, remember your childhood before your mind was filled with all the false purposes, you’ve been taught including the idea that you may have no purpose.
- Take out a blank sheet of paper and write “What is my true purpose in life?”
- Write an answer, first that pops into your head. Continue writing until you get the answer that disturbs your emotions and makes you cry. That is your purpose now.
Many false answers will come. The right answer you will recognize since its power will resonate with you deeply. Somewhere near the end of the process you will get desire to quit, but persist, It may take from 20 minutes to more than one hour.
Rational Context – Method 2
Proposes that the purpose isn’t really something you discover. You are part of the reality you see and you have created around yourself. so, by interacting with the reality of your life, you co-create your purpose. This will help you identify problems in your context, when you project a false belief onto yourself, you will find it as not belonging to you.
To discover you context (world view), you may use following questions (write answers in your notebook):
1. Ask yourself: What do you love to do, what drives you, & what comes easy to you? What pain or injustice or unhappiness have you witnessed that you just can’t live with? Is there anything that touches you so deeply that it drives you?
2. Ask yourself: What are you willing to sacrifice for? Who do you want to help? If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? So, pick a problem and start. There are plenty to choose from. Our screwed up education systems, economic development, domestic violence, mental health care, governmental corruption…
3. Ask yourself: What energizes you? What makes you feel really alive and energized? What qualities you enjoy expressing the most that is true about you today? What qualities do you most admire in other people?
4. Think about the times you’ve experienced the greatest joy in your life, what makes you forget to eat and sleep? When have I felt most fulfilled?
5. What “shoulds” are stronger than your “wants”? What is your heart telling you – follow your inner guidance – drop from your head to your heart. Your heart is your best tool to connect to your happy self.
6. Break up with the “one”- Many of us struggle because we try to find one thing that we are meant to do.
7. What has made you truly proud of yourself? How happy do you feel on an everyday basis? On a scale 1 to 10. Conduct the passion test: https://thepassiontest.com/.
8. If you had one week to live, how would you spend that week? So, take time for yourself- align your goals with your life purpose and passions.
9. What one change could make your life happier, if you had to leave the house all day, every day, where would you go and what would you do?
10. Action – The more we act, the more we get clear. Instead of over-thinking it — will this work out? Should I try that? What if I don’t like it? What if I don’t make money at it? Start taking steps toward your goals. Do new things. This will help you get out of your own way.
Passion is the result of action, not the cause of it.
If you knew you were going to die one year from today, what would you do and how would you want to be remembered? if you knew you were going to die one year from today, what would you do and how would you want to be remembered?
Zero in on what’s actually important in your live and what’s just frivolous and distracting.
“Time and tide wait for no one”
Finding your life purpose is a life-long journey. Start living your purpose a little more fully every day, and pay attention to how you are feeling. Observe it consciously and balance emotional and rational. Nothing worth doing is easy, but co-creating the purpose in our life should be something that’s fun and interesting, not a chore. We must hold on to values that are greater than our own pleasure or satisfaction.
Purpose- Enlightened Maters Guide
We use our life to develop technologies and systems outside of ourselves, but we do not get time to develop ourselves!
Do you have Time for Your Life?
We spend life going over all hurdles just to gain moments of happiness. To be happy. But even we get it, it does not last. Just because we are searching for it, where it is not.
Increased daily stress of life, chemical and electro-magnetic pollution make us use less mental capacity, taking us further from our goals. Usage of barely 5% of our mental potential creates further life problems, conditions and mistakes.
That is what we call Vicious Circle of Dependency, life in illusions.
To find my answers, I prefer following the way of those who have found their way out of vicious circle of illusions and dependency, those who have achieved the highest goal of life, full self-realization – freedom of enlightenment.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi – “Consciousness is fundamental to life. All speeches, actions, and behaviors are fluctuations of consciousness. The whole universe is the expression of consciousness. The reality of the universe is one unbounded ocean of consciousness in motion. Since consciousness is the most basic element of everyone’s life, knowledge of consciousness is the most basic requirement for everyone to exist consciously and intelligently and enjoy full, unbounded potential of life, with maximum success in all fields of personal and professional life.”
We are powerful living generators of harmony & happiness but we are able to generate destruction & anger too. By cultivating our nervous system to generate coherence, we generate personal happiness and contribute to the peaceful evolution of the world.
I personally use Transcendental Meditation and the TM Sidhi program that I found (and many other scientists) to be the most effective for personal or consciousness development and stress release.
This practice brings liberation from vicious circle of increased stress and strain. “Only new seed, brings new crop.”
When the drop is disconnected from the wholeness of the ocean, it still has all values of the ocean.
Only returning to the mother, our source, we can regain the happiness. Returning to the ocean of consciousness brings uniting with the eternal bliss.
This beautiful words from a book, do not help much, even you know them by hart, but when you enliven them in yourself through Transcendental Meditation life experience gets upgraded to a higher dimension of existence:
Here is a template, the rest is working on your consciousness development.
1. The purpose of creation is expansion of happiness, until one becomes infinite happiness – universal life.
2. All the innumerable laws of nature are only to uplift life – to help the process of evolution.
3. A tremendous inconceivable force of nature is taking all the beings upward.
4. Expansion of happiness is the purpose of life, and evolution is the process through which it is fulfilled.
5. Expansion of happiness carries with the expansion of intelligence, power, creativity and everything that may be said to be of significance in life.
6. Education should be enlightenment-oriented. Through enlightenment, techniques and hard work will not be necessary.
7. Soft thinking will produce very great achievements, which will be very difficult through hard work.
8. Less action and more achievement is the way of enlightenment.
9. We are living generators, capable of producing harmony & happiness and destruction & anger too – chose your future now.
10. Cultivating our nervous system to generate coherence we generate personal happiness and contribute to the peaceful evolution of the world.
But obviously we have many hurdles to develop coherent consciousness and experience happiness: pollution… Chemicals in food water air, medications home cleaners, cosmetics, personal beauty products, vaccines, electromagnetic pollution… and much more.
Strong influence of positivity and coherence, in world, consciousness is the only hope.
In further videos, we will explain methods to help ourselves detox the accumulated toxin’s in our system, improve health and increase harmony and positivity.
Click Here to subscribe for our future video gifts.